What's new

** Meme **

superheros.JPG

No ones crying moron. People are pissed because of the blatant corruption of the voting system. Personally I cant wait to see the fallout.

Ok.....OR, and hear me out here....it could be that just a few more million people who are done with trump's shit showed up on November 3rd than the people who like him?

I know my idea is a crazy conspiracy theory, and you're probably right.

Ok.....OR, and hear me out here....it could be that just a few more million people who are done with trump's shit showed up on November 3rd than the people who like him?

Key words "could be" what do you say we find out huh?

Well yeah you could actually believe that.....if you were a fucking retard.

Well yeah you could actually believe that.....if you were a fucking retard.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yeah, you're right. I totally forgot our system wasn't corrupt 4 years ago. It was working great! We got to chant "lock her up" and "Trump that bitch" together. It was glorious.

But now that our toy is broken and it's well past it's warranty, it's still the manufacturers fault? Got it.

How about we all shut up and stop fucking up the meme thread?:flipoff2:

Merica!

But just in those few states where the democrat politicians were already saying trump would lose even though he won the state last time, where there was record support for him at the rallies and where democrat poll workers blatantly obfuscated a fair and impartial count and lastly where there are sworn witnessess stating that democrat politicians and election officals were directing workers to break the law by adding or changing dates and addresses and discarding conservative votes.

Yeah Im sure youre right it was just a few more million people that turned out for one of the most unpopular candidates with less support shown than hillary but he just happened to get more voters to come out for him. Never mind that registration workers around the country documenting large numbers of democrats changing their party affiliation to republican because of their revulsion of the democrat support of the far left.

Or lets not mention that in almost every district republicans requested more mail in ballots tha dems by a 3-4% margin yet somehow Biden got the vast majority of mail in ballots. Even surpassing the number of registered voters in some districts.

Yup Im sure theres no fraud, thats why democrats around the country are screaming for recounts not to be done and some democrat pols saying that recounts wont be done until after the election is decided.

Yeah. Fuck and your kinds bullshit.

But just in those few states where the democrat politicians were already saying trump would lose even though he won the state last time, where there was record support for him at the rallies and where democrat poll workers blatantly obfuscated a fair and impartial count and lastly where there are sworn witnessess stating that democrat politicians and election officals were directing workers to break the law by adding or changing dates and addresses and discarding conservative votes.

Yeah Im sure youre right it was just a few more million people that turned out for one of the most unpopular candidates with less support shown than hillary but he just happened to get more voters to come out for him. Never mind that registration workers around the country documenting large numbers of democrats changing their party affiliation to republican because of their revulsion of the democrat support of the far left.

Or lets not mention that in almost every district republicans requested more mail in ballots tha dems by a 3-4% margin yet somehow Biden got the vast majority of mail in ballots. Even surpassing the number of registered voters in some districts.

Yup Im sure theres no fraud, thats why democrats around the country are screaming for recounts not to be done and some democrat pols saying that recounts wont be done until after the election is decided.

Yeah. Fuck and your kinds bullshit.

Yea, but maybe we could have the same people that did all that redo it to make sure it's fair.

Top Back Refresh