What's new

** Meme **

fb_img_1604684098326-jpg.4234186.jpg

I found them regularly priced at Target. Where everyone else is charging like $3/jar. Got a dozen quarts for $8.99/doz about a week ago.

I picked up some at the local True Value Hardware store. Also saw them at the local grocery story, Diamond IGA. They are out there, just got to be looking for them.

What I have not been able to find is fresh dill.

Our next pandemic will be unexplained cases of botulism.

Nobody wants to publish the real numbers. Everyone publishes the stupid proof numbers. I dunno what too much acid causes but that will be our next pandemic. :laughing:

My wife bought these jars at an auction for a buck a few years back... She was stoked even then and is really glad she did now!

Yeah they needed cleaning up, but I'd say 95% or more were still good.

Did you post it on Pirate? I remember those pictures from somewhere...

No they convinced some people to commit fraud for them. They need to make all election fraud crimes capital. Death sentence for anyone convicted of it. If the govt doesnt, the people should.

Exactly. And exactly right! And don't execute them in a pansy-assed way like lethal injection, do it by firing squad or hanging. I said essentially the same thing on FB and they banned me for "violating community standards." And the rule they quoted was that you aren't allowed to call for the death of people based on sex, race, religion or political affiliation. I appealed, they confirmed their decision, so lets take that apart: Is a particular sex (real or made up) generally guilty of election fraud, hmm.. nope. Is a particular race generally guilty of election fraud... again nope. Is a particular religion generally guilty of election fraud... once again nope. Is a particular political affiliation generally guilty?... Well I guess according to FB they are, so says their ban and their confirmation.

Meanwhile, I'm beginning to think Civil War 2.0 can't come soon enough...

4d90mq.jpg

Top Back Refresh