What's new

** Meme **

wPSM0Lg.jpg

This is on my wife’s Christmas list :smokin:

Let me know when you get it. I literally still have that box of .38 special sitting on my nightstand from a couple months ago when I was headed to chico. Hell it may damn near be a year now. :eek:

El_oCQjWMAEP5ki.jpeg
this-is-me-wishing-a-mother-fucker-would.jpg

communist:flipoff2:

I'm sitting here with a bag that contains 30, 30rnd pmags and my American AR. :usa:

This was just in case the zombie/vampire/werewolf uprising happened. I only keep 20 mags in my go-bag normally....

Last edited:
communist:flipoff2:

I'm sitting here with a bag that contains 30, 30rnd pmags and my American AR. :usa:

This was just in case the zombie/vampire/werewolf uprising happened. I only keep 20 mags in my go-bag normally....

Fuck...... I just want that bag of popcorn!!!!!!
:flipoff2:

My wife bought these jars at an auction for a buck a few years back... She was stoked even then and is really glad she did now!

Yeah they needed cleaning up, but I'd say 95% or more were still good.

Cool!
I know there is a bunch in my grandparents house basement, but it isn't worth the hassle I would have to go through to be allowed to retrieve them.
We bought a 3rd small freezer and it is packed.

My wife bought these jars at an auction for a buck a few years back... She was stoked even then and is really glad she did now!

Yeah they needed cleaning up, but I'd say 95% or more were still good.

I think this is the first year I haven't gotten a haul like that. Millenials going thru grandma's house were giving me a boat load a year. At one point I sold 144 quart jars to a guy who processed honey and still only cleared 3 or 4 27 gallon containers. I still have 11 left and I've given away more since then.

Top Back Refresh