What's new

** Meme **

And the cat hank voight In shitcago PD tv show drives :flipoff2:

C67ADCC7-BA9F-4EEA-B2A4-E262AF1FD373.jpeg

Didn't this nutbag promise to move out of the country if Trump wins? I hope we get the chance to send him cardboard boxes. The ol Hep C must be fucking with him good.

idiot.JPG

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...america-embarrassing-itself-before-the-world/

Snippet of the article.
"Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee has made the promise that many left-wing celebrities have made before and failed to honor — leaving the United States if Donald Trump wins the presidency.

Tommy Lee told the British publication The Big Issue that he will quit the U.S. and move to Europe if the president wins re-election in November.

“Dude, I swear to god if that happens then I’m coming over to visit the UK. I’m out of here. I’ll go back to my motherland, go back to go Greece and get a house on one of the islands,” said Lee, who was born in Greece but raised in the U.S.

“The thing that stings the most is that I feel like we’re embarrassing. I feel like people in Europe and the rest of the world look at America and think: ‘What the fuck are you guys doing over there? Stop voting for celebrities and get someone real to run the country.'”
"

Bye Felicia.

he's always been a douchebag, and Motley Crue sucks....and I even like hair band music.

["Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee ... "I feel like people in Europe and the rest of the world look at America and think: ‘What the fuck are you guys doing over there? Stop voting for celebrities and get someone real to run the country.'”
"

Says a celebrity telling us how to run the country. :homer:

Don't worry they will come take it 4 years from now as reparations repayment. You don't back Trump but your white and have a job so your part of the "problem", like it or not.

:flipoff2:

a2634d816691c9babeb73adde3673944.jpg

The conservative fear machine got you. There will be no reparations. Even in California.

Top Back Refresh