What's new

** Meme **

Your-underwear-watching-you-buy-the-next-gen-consoles-brand-new-TV-and-$70-games-meme-7533_202...jpg

I don’t even say it Tejas unless I’m speaking Spanish...and I’m from way down south. Your comment sucks. :flipoff2:

Yup. I only lived a couple miles from you and for those that dont know thats about 10 miles from the border. Nobody says Tejas. Even most mexicans (like from mexico) say texas.

Total Lie.

Kootenai County (Couer d'Alene) became Redder not because of Californians going there.

It became Redder because of Californians moving to Boise, and paying exorbitant prices for real estate just to get into Idaho.

Then THOSE Red Idahoans, enriched by Cali monies, wanted to move somewhere with not so many Calis around, so they went to Couer d'Alene. There's been lots of similar internal migration everywhere Calis move into, whether Montana, Texas, or Idaho.

You might call it "White Flight of the Right."

Total Lie.

Kootenai County (Couer d'Alene) became Redder not because of Californians going there.

It became Redder because of Californians moving to Boise, and paying exorbitant prices for real estate just to get into Idaho.

Then THOSE Red Idahoans, enriched by Cali monies, wanted to move somewhere with not so many Calis around, so they went to Couer d'Alene. There's been lots of similar internal migration everywhere Calis move into, whether Montana, Texas, or Idaho.

You might call it "White Flight of the Right."

I'd say you're mostly wrong, maybe that's a factor, but I'd bet more are moving to cda from out of state than from in. Damn near every person I know 1st or 2nd hand that has moved to ID is in the CDA area. All of them are very conservative.

I'd say you're mostly wrong, maybe that's a factor, but I'd bet more are moving to cda from out of state than from in. Damn near every person I know 1st or 2nd hand that has moved to ID is in the CDA area. All of them are very conservative.

Everyone I know here in WA that wants to move to Idaho wants to move to CDA (myself included) and we all bleed red.

Top Back Refresh