What's new

** Meme **

donald-trump-14-rallies-3-days-joe-biden-14-naps-3-days.jpg

Reminds me of the book "The Evil That Men Do" The professional assassion carrys a.41 magnum revolver with silencer!

They made an even shittier movie out of it

fetch

Reminds me of the book "The Evil That Men Do" The professional assassion carrys a.41 magnum revolver with silencer!

not many revolvers made that move the cylinder up to the forcing cone to take advantage of one. i wonder how much a suppressor would quell the noise on a normal revolver.

not many revolvers made that move the cylinder up to the forcing cone to take advantage of one. i wonder how much a suppressor would quell the noise on a normal revolver.

The only revolver I have heard of was French IRC and used a special ammo that had sleeve that came out to fill the void. What made the movie worse is Charles Bronson's character supposedly just picked a revolver from a group hanging on the wall

The only revolver I have heard of was French IRC and used a special ammo that had sleeve that came out to fill the void. What made the movie worse is Charles Bronson's character supposedly just picked a revolver from a group hanging on the wall

Thought the Nagant pistol was one.

So whats the problem? .41 magnum is a real cartridge used in several revolvers and theyve made surpressed revolvers for decades. The tunnel rat units even used them regularly during Vietnam. It may not suppress all of the noise but it does quiet them significantly. As mentioned above the nagant was actually used surpressed by several russian specialty units. I guess things are funny when you dont know about them.

So whats the problem? .41 magnum is a real cartridge used in several revolvers and theyve made surpressed revolvers for decades. The tunnel rat units even used them regularly during Vietnam. It may not suppress all of the noise but it does quiet them significantly. As mentioned above the nagant was actually used surpressed by several russian specialty units. I guess things are funny when you dont know about them.

Ya, but do they make that psst psst sound like in the movies?

Yes the .41 is a great cartridge, as for the Nagant they did not start hitting our shores till after I had gotten out of college and my time was being used trying to keep food on my table and had other things to pay attention to.
Otherwise I thank you for the history lesson.

TLDR: brock turner raped a drunk unconscious women he found by a dumpster

That wasn't really the outrageous part. He got caught in the act and was held until police arrived. He was found guilty on multiple charges, but the judge overseeing the case only gave him six months plus probation and he only ended up serving like 2 or 3 months. The judge ended up being recalled over it.

Top Back Refresh