What's new

** Meme **

OIP.iFUNCokqfv1iLRroFsDQGgHaG4

Yeah... I was watching that thinking, “who the fuck is he waving at??”

Then I watched the press conference/rally/wtf?

Biden rambles a bunch of crap that is pure bullshit in a tight close up, then stops for a “Q & A” with reporters. Reporters are sitting in social distancing circles asking softball questions. There were maybe twenty people in the room

Weird shit for sure...

its actually starting to become scary that someone so brain dead is running for president, he makes bush look like a genius

Yeah... I was watching that thinking, “who the fuck is he waving at??”

Then I watched the press conference/rally/wtf?

Biden rambles a bunch of crap that is pure bullshit in a tight close up, then stops for a “Q & A” with reporters. Reporters are sitting in social distancing circles asking softball questions. There were maybe twenty people in the room

Weird shit for sure...

I watched that as well. I don’t like the guy but it appears he’s waving at someone behind the Caddy...maybe some firefighters and first responders with the fire truck in the background...? Then being it’s Fox News they ran with it so Landslide could drool all over the comedy. :homer:

I watched that as well. I don’t like the guy but it appears he’s waving at someone behind the Caddy...maybe some firefighters and first responders with the fire truck in the background...? Then being it’s Fox News they ran with it so Landslide could drool all over the comedy. :homer:

Nope, no drooling over it at all, just find the whole thing a pathetic Democrat freak show running for potus.

Top Back Refresh