What's new

** Meme **

5AACB291-4A56-4B02-A0BA-498EB1A677A6.jpeg

Reminds me of the time they were having a “pot luck” lunch where my wife works. She bought a shit ton of Snausages, arraigned them on a platter and served them up. There weren’t any left, fuckers ate ‘me all and raved about them:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What the actual fuck, I went cross eyed with that shit. Start with 368, now subtract the tens from 293...wtf? That is either incredibly poorly worded, or good lord i'm glad i didn't grow up with that math.

I have never done common core math till this thread, but having the reasoning explained it makes a little (keyword little) more sense now. I do it that way in my head all the time in the field, but when I write it out, I always do it the old way.

However that meme is dumb. I solved it by adding 7 to both. 568 - 293...add 7 to both...575 - 300 = 275

I just dont get this shit. Teach people the NORMAL WAY THAT FUCKING WORKS. Those who have any aptitude at math will figure out the other ways to manipulate numbers to make it easier for them. On paper there isnt a better way than the classic. Holy fuck balls that method is fucked up though.

My mental math version of that was:
568- 293 = 568-300+7 = 268+7 > 275

Its the only alternate math way thats not retarded.

No Meme :flipoff2:

One of our pilots in the squadron ask the customs guy what they did will all the food they confiscated when they got inspected, he said they ate it, after that the pilot always made a catfood sandwich for the customs guys. :lmao:

Top Back Refresh