What's new

Meet the new Walter I got..

No they didn't. :lmao:

That's not a date sheet. It's an email. No proof there. :shaking:

And how many Walter Trucks have you worked on? And how much research have you done?

Why don't you go hump somebody's else leg for attention now-- I'm growing weary of your BS. I'm obviously speaking of the QDUS model.

Fimages%2F13bb304a37d746790eb6324d591e9aa6%2Ftenor.gif

No they didn't. :lmao:

That's not a date sheet. It's an email. No proof there. :shaking:

Since this thread is already going down the shitter.....

However gay Felix the cat is or however spoiled he is....doesn't compare to how annoying you are. Fkn douche bag:lmao:

Two-Stroke is always going to have a flatter torque curve than a 4-stroke Diesel. Sure not straight line that an Electric motor will have. But,flatter than your usual 4-stroke model. Here is one example I could fine. And depending on how engine was setup curves could be flatter or steeper depending on usage.

Are you seriously trying to tell a 25+ year diesel mechanic what a torque curve is?

No shit sherlock. I've ran them on a dynamometer. I know exactly how they are.

By the way, a lot of diesels torque curve looks just like that...... even.... GASP 4 stroke engines!

6.2 GM V* 4 stroke:

6.2-diesel-ll4-horsepower-and-torque-curves.jpg

John Deere inline 4 cylinder 4 stroke:

images.png

And how many Walter Trucks have you worked on? And how much research have you done?

Why don't you go hump somebody's else leg for attention now-- I'm growing weary of your BS. I'm obviously speaking of the QDUS model.

What does the truck the engine is in have anything to do with anything?

Your old truck is nothing special. It's made up of a bunch of parts used on a lot of other trucks. Fixed one, you've fixed a bunch.

Never worked on a "Walter" truck, but I've worked on a few hundred DD engines, Allison Trans, and axles, axles axles. All the components that make up your super special truck.

I'm glad you are getting weary of me. That's the idea.

Since this thread is already going down the shitter.....

However gay Felix the cat is or however spoiled he is....doesn't compare to how annoying you are. Fkn douche bag:lmao:

You obviously haven't been following his commie shit thread.

Sorry, am I ruining the shit show for you? You rather listen to Felix the dipshit regurgitate information he's read?

He's bizzy Googling more info right now so he can formulate a response.

What does the truck the engine is in have anything to do with anything?

Your old truck is nothing special. It's made up of a bunch of parts used on a lot of other trucks. Fixed one, you've fixed a bunch.

Never worked on a "Walter" truck, but I've worked on a few hundred DD engines, Allison Trans, and axles, axles axles. All the components that make up your super special truck.

I'm glad you are getting weary of me. That's the idea.

Yeah, you're right trucks axles, engines, transmissions, and etc. But, what makes one special is the type and how it works right? Well, the Walter has a really cool all wheel drive system that is designed to maximize the traction.

Not to be critical here but I actually have a library of information on these trucks including spec-sheets and sales data. Manuals. etc and so on.

Attachments

• Image 1-30-23 at 12.10 PM.jpeg
    Image 1-30-23 at 12.10 PM.jpeg
    513.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Image 1-30-23 at 12.13 PM.jpeg
    Image 1-30-23 at 12.13 PM.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Good evening connor . I see you had a real productive day arguing with random people on the internet all day long.

How about instead of arguing about your imaginary motor swap you make us a film tomorrow firing that bitch up. You did say in the other post all you had to do is push the button. You also said you studied filmmaking. So would love to see it go through its paces.

Throw on the horns and show it off. Love to see that wing in action.

Good evening connor . I see you had a real productive day arguing with random people on the internet all day long.

How about instead of arguing about your imaginary motor swap you make us a film tomorrow firing that bitch up. You did say in the other post all you had to do is push the button. You also said you studied filmmaking. So would love to see it go through its paces.

Throw on the horns and show it off. Love to see that wing in action.

Interesting take-- So, if I am unproductive and for the most part I had a simple day today. Unlike tomorrow when I have to do another run to doctors. Then how do you explain the fact all these people had time to converse with me all day?

I did study filmmaking. I am going to put up video on Saturday. Because I have things to do the next few days with doctors for my folks. No horned helmet. I will make the wing and the plow work. and drive it around a little in the yard no plates on it yet.

Are you seriously trying to tell a 25+ year diesel mechanic what a torque curve is?

No shit sherlock. I've ran them on a dynamometer. I know exactly how they are.

By the way, a lot of diesels torque curve looks just like that...... even.... GASP 4 stroke engines!

6.2 GM V* 4 stroke:

6.2-diesel-ll4-horsepower-and-torque-curves.jpg

John Deere inline 4 cylinder 4 stroke:

images.png

Wait I'm confused-- didn't you claim that only an electric motor could have flat torque curves? Yes, modern Diesel and Gas engines do have flatter curves-- but we were talking about old Detroit 2-strokes vs I assumed older Cummins or CAT etc 4-strokes of the same era. And we both know that back in the 1930s to 1980's the 2-Stroke developed flatter torque curves than most of their 4-stroke counterparts .

Interesting take-- So, if I am unproductive and for the most part I had a simple day today. Unlike tomorrow when I have to do another run to doctors. Then how do you explain the fact all these people had time to converse with me all day?

I did study filmmaking. I am going to put up video on Saturday. Because I have things to do the next few days with doctors for my folks. No horned helmet. I will make the wing and the plow work. and drive it around a little in the yard no plates on it yet.
I really don't care what you do all day. Good luck at the doctors with your folks. Just think all this arguing isn't very productive for anyone. But if that's what you enjoy carry on.

Looking forward to the vid of that truck running and going through the paces. Im sure others would enjoy it too.

You obviously haven't been following his commie shit thread.

Sorry, am I ruining the shit show for you? You rather listen to Felix the dipshit regurgitate information he's read?

He's bizzy Googling more info right now so he can formulate a response.
No to all of that. This was the first thread I've looked at bc I didn't know wtf a Walter was.

It is apparent that he gets under your skin though. Just let him run his course if he is who you say he is.

No to all of that. This was the first thread I've looked at bc I didn't know wtf a Walter was.

It is apparent that he gets under your skin though. Just let him run his course if he is who you say he is.
When no one posts in his threads, he talks to himself. Sometimes he'll go as far as creating another profile to have someone agree with him.

FelixstoweF.2 , could you post a picture of your fleet of Walter's. It seems you buy one every couple years.

When no one posts in his threads, he talks to himself. Sometimes he'll go as far as creating another profile to have someone agree with him.

FelixstoweF.2 , could you post a picture of your fleet of Walter's. It seems you buy one every couple years.

My I've shrunk my fleet actually I'm down a couple. I will post many ideas in them at times. I did it here. But

Well, the Walter has a really cool all wheel drive system that is designed to maximize the traction.

Oshkosh had/has a better drivetrain.

Not to be critical here but I actually have a library of information on these trucks including spec-sheets and sales data. Manuals. etc and so on.
Not in the least surprised. Like I previously stated:regurgitated information. You don’t know because you’ve worked on and restored/ used the trucks. You just read and regurgitate. Kinda like with your commie bullshit. Read/regurgitate.

I don’t care how cool you think Walter trucks are. I really don’t give a fuck you own one, or two, or ten. What I hate about you is you’re a liar. You act and post like you work on these trucks. Like you use them. Like you yourself are going to fix/restore them. You say things like:

Okay, so this is the Ballast Box and Ballast weight which is concrete. When I asked the Cayuga County Super Intendant of Roads how big or heavy that block was-- he just sorta laughed and said I think it was poured into the box--so it's really heavy. I need to get that shit out to restore the box because it has some rust issues. I'm not looking forward to that project.

You had to call some road superintendent and ask him to guess how much a slab of concrete weighs? Because why? You don’t own a calculator and a tape measure? Or know where to weigh the damn thing? Or that it in some way is relevant information needed in order to bust it up?

Then the statement about how you’re “not looking forward to that project” as if you’re gonna be the one standing there for hours with a jackhammer and an air chisel doing the work, and then being the one welding up the bed. You should have said, “I’m not looking forward to paying someone to chip that out and weld up the bed.” Even then probably should have added, “With my parents money because I don’t even work for a living.”

Oshkosh had/has a better drivetrain.

Not in the least surprised. Like I previously stated:regurgitated information. You don’t know because you’ve worked on and restored/ used the trucks. You just read and regurgitate. Kinda like with your commie bullshit. Read/regurgitate.

I don’t care how cool you think Walter trucks are. I really don’t give a fuck you own one, or two, or ten. What I hate about you is you’re a liar. You act and post like you work on these trucks. Like you use them. Like you yourself are going to fix/restore them. You say things like:

You had to call some road superintendent and ask him to guess how much a slab of concrete weighs? Because why? You don’t own a calculator and a tape measure? Or know where to weigh the damn thing? Or that it in some way is relevant information needed in order to bust it up?

Then the statement about how you’re “not looking forward to that project” as if you’re gonna be the one standing there for hours with a jackhammer and an air chisel doing the work, and then being the one welding up the bed. You should have said, “I’m not looking forward to paying someone to chip that out and weld up the bed.” Even then probably should have added, “With my parents money because I don’t even work for a living.”

Walter's drivetrain far superior to Oshkosh or FWD... But , if you like Oshkosh better that's your call. I'm just a fan of All Wheel Drive with traction control.

I asked the Superintendent when I picked up the truck what his guess was on the weight of the block. That's when he told me he thought it was poured directly into the box itself. And it does certainly appear to be the case. That is all I was making small talk while the trucker secured the load.

Walter's drivetrain far superior to Oshkosh or FWD... But , if you like Oshkosh better that's your call.
Oh, so now you know how other drivetrain works? Clearly you don’t. Just because a transfer case can be disengaged, doesn’t mean when it is engaged it isn’t direct. Once you engage the t-case and the axle lockers, guess what? Now it’s all wheel drive.

That is all I was making small talk while the trucker secured the load.
Yet more admission that you can’t/ won’t/ don’t know how to work. You stood around flapping your yap while the trucker boomed it down. Far be it for you to help. Why am I not surprised.

That’s hilarious.
In your shop?
With your own tools?

Let’s see some pictures of the shop and things you work on.

I don't have a job like that. I have all my own tools... I usually put the trucks on cribbage and work out in the open. When it rains I tarp the trucks. I've never had a shop big enough to get them in. But if I do need inside work I have a cousin with a big pole barn I sometimes use.

I usually work where the 1957 FGBS is parked its flat and well supported with the right cribbage and jack stands.

Attachments

• IMG_0618.jpeg
    IMG_0618.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
I don't have a job like that. I have all my own tools... I usually put the trucks on cribbage and work out in the open. When it rains I tarp the trucks. I've never had a shop big enough to get them in. But if I do need inside work I have a cousin with a big pole barn I sometimes use.

I usually work where the 1957 FGBS is parked its flat and well supported with the right cribbage and jack stands.

I just see a parked truck. No work being done.

Oh, so now you know how other drivetrain works? Clearly you don’t. Just because a transfer case can be disengaged, doesn’t mean when it is engaged it isn’t direct. Once you engage the t-case and the axle lockers, guess what? Now it’s all wheel drive.

Yet more admission that you can’t/ won’t/ don’t know how to work. You stood around flapping your yap while the trucker boomed it down. Far be it for you to help. Why am I not surprised.

Driver operated traction control is fine. But, I think automatic traction control is better.

The drivers of the trucks always secure their own loads and they do that because they want to be in control of it. So, I let them. I drive the truck and off.

Top Back Refresh