What's new

Mask attacks.

Besides, using your dumbass fucking point, a person who is symptomatic loading a mask with shed virus only increases the viral load on that person, making the infection a higher degree and making that person more contagious.

Feel free to go fuck YOURSELF if that's all you got out of that!:shaking:

A+ for spelling:lmao::lmao:

I got a lot more than that out of it. I agree 100%! Your statement is truthful and factual based on a lifetime of experience and common sense.
Don't let Everdicks regurgitation give you a stroke:beer:

But this all backs up the fact that masks are a good idea, and beyond all of the politics, which I agree with everyone on this board who is against masks, the Doctors happen to be correct.

Masks provide incremental protection from infection, and across populations, masks works.

First, "the doctors" don't agree that masks work. Many doctors agree that masks are bad for spreading the infection because people constantly touching their face while wearing masks.

Second, even if doctors agreeed that masks work, that doesn't mean that they do. That's like the consensus of scientists believe in man made climate change. The problem is, that's not how science works.

In science, someone puts forth a theory and than sets up experiments to prove that theory. They publish their results and then other people poke holes in their test methods or propose a more independent test. Eventually, their theory is proven right or wrong. That's how science works.

No one has proven man made climate change and no one has proven that masks reduce spreading of viruses. We are in the "theory period" on both of these subjects. While we're at it, shutting down the economy was also a theory that has not been proven. Now you can say the theory is a good one, but it's not science.

Why are we adopting policy's that are not proven to be good and maybe possibly be bad? Obviously politics.

My gf and my parents would not survive corona. I wear a mask. I think you should wear a mask

But I think it should be your choice

I think your foolish if you dont

Again its your choice.

All of you arguing on both sides are fools and both look like Karen's arguing on face book

OK you arrogant dipshit, let's get something clear right up front... do NOT make the mistake of thinking your the only well read or educated individual in the conversation because you think your genius is unparalleled. Your really an idiot, you just don't realize it. Because you read an article about a subject means you only know what the article said, you don't have any real world experience... If I just wanted to read some assholes opinion on it, I would scour the net for the same articles you have obviously been reading. I have tens of thousands of hours working in several industries that required more thousands of hours in training and study on protecting oneself in environments that will kill you.

The most effective way of protecting your self is with supplied air and a full face mask. The second would be a respirator with specific cartridges to the particulate you are encountering (HEPA, P100, OVC and etc....), the third would be a niosh or N-95, N-100 (referred to as dust mask) that can mitigate particulates between .3 and .5 microns. Next step from that is a surgical mask, or face shield with cloth sides... way down from that is the "cloth mask" that is suitable for 50 microns. Most dust particulates come in at 10-100 microns. Allergens, house dust, etc... The covid 19 virus (many other virus strains as well) are .14 microns. You may as well wear a screen on your face, I know math is hard... so let me give you a better illustration. That cloth mask "for the most part" is basically a carrier. Every surface you touch, every sneeze, loud yomp, cough and breath essentially transmits what YOU have and carries it... only to be expelled into the atmosphere with the fore mentioned breathing, talking, coughing, sneezing and you touching your mask to adjust (which also by the way helps transmit the virus to your sinus/ tear ducts. Super wise call to wear that mask! "For the most part". Don't just waltz in and regurgitate the news, I actually know better... and don't preach what the mainstream media, cdc, WHO or any other outlet as gospel... it's not. It's a placebo, at best, to don a homemade or purchased CLOTH mask.

Your preaching to the wrong guy, and doing it in the wrong tone. Idiot. :rolleyes:

:grinpimp:

Damn nearly checked off every box for ad hominem which is the go to response around here.

adhom.png

Last edited:
I did to someone else probably while you were writing.

A face shield would absolutely provide some measure of protection from droplets, in the same exact way some air-handling filtration systems work. Or, in fact, how the USA enriched uranium 235 using electromagnetism. Because heavier U238 turns a corner slower.

But this all backs up the fact that masks are a good idea, and beyond all of the politics, which I agree with everyone on this board who is against masks, the Doctors happen to be correct.

Masks provide incremental protection from infection, and across populations, masks works.

Again, exactly like Duck and Cover works in a nuclear war. Retards say that it's useless compared to a multi-megaton blast, and it is. But on the margins of that blast, the greater area btw, Duck and Cover, sheets, plastic, and duct tape are fantastic protection and will vastly increase the number and health of survivors, which exactly why they had all those kids hiding under a desk in the '60s.

Masks are Duck and Cover for viruses. It's that simple, and it's irrefutable.

I'm merely telling people here to not be on the wrong side of this and make Conservatives look like a bunch of retards. You got a guy up there going on and on about the size of virus particles when that is irrelevant. That's rucking retarded and these spergs need to knock it off.

You spergs are fucking genius with your metal fab, you are retards when it comes to meat.

i don't disagree that they work, but the reality is, they are, by themselves [and worn as recommended by CDC], 0-somthinglike25% (it's been a while since we pulled up the studies and the numbers and shit on the other board) effective per occurrence.

doctors are right (and wrong) and doctors even recognize that general population masking is closer to the 0% effective than the 25% because of a whole host of factors. there is INTENSE amount of propaganda, non-scientific studies and half-story explanations out there. in the real world, in the main stream media, in the social media, there is a massive effort under way with the guise of 'trust experts' while ignoring what the experts say.

so, it must be countered. just like your civic duty to counter the white people narrative, just like others that counter the climate-change narrative or the black lives matter narrative or.......every other overt and damaging propaganda effort.

deaths of despair? masking is directly related to deaths of despair. beyond the 0-25% chance they will reduce viral transmission in a general public setting. the negatives are unquestionable, the positives are questionable, the motives are deadly.

I fully agree with you that the sizes of the virus is not relevant to the masking discussion and that it doesn't help the discussion, but that is because i prefer to argue facts despite knowing that it doesn't matter with the people who are the actual threat. I could tell them masks are balls because of bananas, it will change just as many minds.

the extra effort to qualify conversations and masking with something simple like "This is why i choose what i choose, make your own risk decisions" is a very easy way to let the people on the fence. the ones who might be seeking justification because they know the mask is wrong for them, or acceptance because it is right for them, might actually get reassurance and learn something from what is posted.

First, "the doctors" don't agree that masks work. Many doctors agree that masks are bad for spreading the infection because people constantly touching their face while wearing masks.

Second, even if doctors agreeed that masks work, that doesn't mean that they do. That's like the consensus of scientists believe in man made climate change. The problem is, that's not how science works.

In science, someone puts forth a theory and than sets up experiments to prove that theory. They publish their results and then other people poke holes in their test methods or propose a more independent test. Eventually, their theory is proven right or wrong. That's how science works.

No one has proven man made climate change and no one has proven that masks reduce spreading of viruses. We are in the "theory period" on both of these subjects. While we're at it, shutting down the economy was also a theory that has not been proven. Now you can say the theory is a good one, but it's not science.

Why are we adopting policy's that are not proven to be good and maybe possibly be bad? Obviously politics.

Yes it's politicized, but this doesn't change the fact that virus particles are transmitted by water droplets, and any type of filter between your lungs and the atmosphere will decrease the amount of water droplets entering your lungs.

This is not a controversy.

Several experts criticized the W.H.O.’s messaging throughout the pandemic, saying the staff seems to prize scientific perspective over clarity.

yup, fuck that group :lmao:

“There is no incontrovertible proof that SARS-CoV-2 travels or is transmitted significantly by aerosols, but there is absolutely no evidence that it’s not,” said Dr. Trish Greenhalgh, a primary care doctor at the University of Oxford in Britain.

oh, we need to prove a negative conclusively simply because the positive is so weak? God exists because god exists and you haven't proven he doesn't

again, this is FROM THE EXPERTS WHO SUPPORT MASK MANDATE POLICY. even they are weak on the effectiveness of general population masking. dear god people, this is who we allow to drive policy? this is why people say that posting numbers and stats in the real propaganda? Way too many people are devoid of critical thinking, pretty sad.

Whether carried aloft by large droplets that zoom through the air after a sneeze, or by much smaller exhaled droplets that may glide the length of a room, these experts said, the coronavirus is borne through air and can infect people when inhaled.

this right here is word manipulation. The VIRUS is NOT airborne. can it catch a ride? certainly. Is everybody who has flown on a plane airborne or is just those paratroopers who fall out of the plane or is it things can travel in all directions through the air? Ya know, like how fish are waterborne and people are landborne :flipoff2: So, now we have a scary headline because 200+ "experts" are torturing their own definition to fit their POLITICAL agenda. they ONLY want to influence policy with this. FUCK THEM

Yes it's politicized, but this doesn't change the fact that virus particles are transmitted by water droplets, and any type of filter between your lungs and the atmosphere will decrease the amount of water droplets entering your lungs.

your first sentence is a bit of controversy, your second is less. Any filter is false. the notion that a purely visual filter will filter at even the fucking large droplet level (the thing that actual made it into policy) breeds FALSE CONFIDENCE and that is dangerous.

also, not controversy :flipoff2:

your first sentence is a bit of controversy, your second is less. Any filter is false. the notion that a purely visual filter will filter at even the fucking large droplet level (the thing that actual made it into policy) breeds FALSE CONFIDENCE and that is dangerous.

also, not controversy :flipoff2:

It doesn't feed false confidence if you think about it the same exact way you think about stress vectors moving through an inner C.

October/November, I'm fully with the anti-Mask crowd.

This is not the hill to die on in July.

Yes, it is a controversy. There are many people, doctors and scientists that believe masks will do more harm than good. So how is that not a controversy?

It doesn't feed false confidence if you think about it the same exact way you think about stress vectors moving through an inner C.

October/November, I'm fully with the anti-Mask crowd.

This is not the hill to die on in July.

the false confidence comes from the reality side of it. People are less inclined to cover their cough/sneeze or even turn their head when wearing a face mask, despite those two things being significantly better at reducing transmission.

Check out all the improper wear, nose hanging out and such, people are moving in supposed high risk environments and interacting much more closely with people, increasing their risk, with the notion that the mask is helping them when they have it defeated "for comfort". Distance is effective and comfortable.

properly worn face coverings as a part of a system of appropriate rating are absolutely effective. "wear a mask" and "any filter" absolutely dilute that message to the point that we have a member on this board who has said they are at risk and wear a mask that is not likely effective, because that is what they were told would help them. False confidence in action. That is dangerous. Don't dilute the message if you actually believe that masks are valuable.

not saying it needs to be died on, but it is very easy to qualify and clarify the message and even hassle message pushers to do the same :rasta: hell, you do it with everything else :flipoff2:

My little town is fining business $ 1000.00 for allowing people in without a mask, what a fantastic way to drive customers someplace else .

Not a big deal for me because I live two miles from another state that isin't fucking stupid , guess where my money is going , screw these power hungry jerkoffs.:usa:

I got turned away from Laundromat I went, left to another location that no one cared for mask.

Got turned away from Big 5, walked out and went another sporting store with no issue.

Anywhere else I went, doesn't turn me away. To be fair, I don't speak and they know I'm deaf.

I simply will walk away from places that won't accept me. Other places that do, will get my business.

One person has looked at me and point at their own mask, I just nodded and continued in store.

Last edited:
Who has been attacked for not wearing a mask yet?.?.

Wife and several others today at trentwood market here in brownstown...or Trenton rather....we live on the border.

She was shook up pretty good.

Is mask virtue warrior the new sjw??

The last 5 years I have had some shit thrown at me Pretty regular . Not my wife though. Pretty much put me in rage rhino for a minute...

This is going to start a fire.

My neighbors girl had to have surgery from an infection in her eyes and nasal from mask infection required by employer....her beautiful face is flawed now....and vision. And she is worried about losing her job...

Ghey.

Really surprised it went as far as a attack, but yeah/. All the sjw’s are judging anyone who dares to maskless

The world has advanced quite a bit in the past hundred years with regards to hygiene and medical care, comparing the plandemic to the Spanish Flu is silly. We live in a different world than people that were around in 1918 being that the majority of us have such luxuries as soap and indoor plumbing.

Sure as as fuck no difference to the shitty selfish behavior going on today concerning masks, lets say...

:flipoff2:

I got turned away from Laundromat I went, left to another location that no one cared for mask.

Got turned away from Big 5, walked out and went another sporting store with no issue.

Anywhere else I went, doesn't turn me away. To be fair, I don't speak and they know I'm deaf.

I simply will walk away from places that won't accept me. Other places that do, will get my business.

One person has looked at me and point at their own mask, I just nodded and continued in store.

How do they know you're deaf?

Top Back Refresh