What's new

Mask attacks.

It's funny here, you "need" a mask to entire an eating establishment but you can take it off once seated. I guess the germs stop spreading once you've sat your ass down! LOL I have only had one person bitch at me and she was the hostess at 99, pissed me the fuck off and I may never go back. I love their ribs but oh well.

It's funny here, you "need" a mask to entire an eating establishment but you can take it off once seated. I guess the germs stop spreading once you've sat your ass down! LOL I have only had one person bitch at me and she was the hostess at 99, pissed me the fuck off and I may never go back. I love their ribs but oh well.

Recent events have shown that the kung-flu is actually very socially considerate, if masses of people rioting in the street doesn't spread it, surely it will wait while you eat.

Recent events have shown that the kung-flu is actually very socially considerate, if masses of people rioting in the street doesn't spread it, surely it will wait while you eat.

Not only do masses of protesters not spread it, but according to the leftist media the protests actually prevent the spread of it. :homer:

Haven't been bothered yet but I don't go out much. Fuhrer Inslee did say that starting the 7th businesses are going to be allowed/expected to not serve people not wearing masks so we'll see who doesn't want my money ever again. People here are pretty passive about shit, my GF has had lots of people point or talk shit to themselves over her not wearing one in the store. I feel sorry for whoever decides to go at her, she's got a ton of pent up rage and hasn't punched anyone in a long time. I get by mostly on resting murder face and people assuming I'm a neo-nazi because of my haircut.

Inslee can go eat a dick, drink bleach, and take a warm bath with a toaster oven. Fuck him

Walmart back to only letting so many into the store at once, makes alot of fucking sense to restrict how many in the store all spread around away from each other but instead keep them in line to get into the store like a herd of cattle right next to each other. Thank God covid stops at the door.

Last edited:
The amount of retarded rules that go along with the masks, and the people that blindly follow them is fucking mind blowing! 90% of the "safety" precautions i see in place dont do a damn thing to stop the spread. Some probably make it easier..... :shaking:

I went and picked up a few thing in the city. No mask even though its mandated there. Nobody said shit to me or my wife.

They stop droplets of water and mucus though. That's the problem, not really individual virus particles.

Even if you do get dosed by droplets that make it through a mask, you are still better off because viruses grow just like any other exponential system, and take longer with a smaller dose. This gives your immune system to work.

They tell you not to touch your face. Under normal conditions, how often do you touch your face? Not much. Maybe if bugs are around you. Now, put a mask on. How often do you touch you face? Well, you have to arrange it and you check it now and then. You pull it down to talk sometimes and then you must put it back up and touch your face some more. I watch people on tv touching their face all the time with masks. It's like, if you want someone to touch their face, put something on it.

Now if you have some virus on your hands, how can you get it in you? Well, you could touch something that is moist with you breath and let it grow there while you breathe through it. That would probably work great. Of course, don't let the fact that it doesn't offer any protection stop you.

I have another idea, how about getting away from the guy spitting when he talks. Fact of the matter, I pretty much have done that all my life.

Last edited:
its been mandated by our entire county. When in public, you must wear a mask. So i do it when i enter a store, strictly because they do have people refusing entry to those not wearing them. I have not been to a single store that didn't have an enforcer outside. Seems like they are taking it very seriously. Pretty silly for something like a mask, which the CDC has said doesn't help stop the transmission of the disease.

They tell you not to touch your face. Under normal conditions, how often do you touch your face? Not much. Maybe if bugs are around you. Not put a mask on. How often do you touch you face? Well, you have to arrange it and you check it now and then. You pull it down to talk sometimes and then you must put it back up and touch your face some more. I watch people on tv touching their face all the time with masks. It's like, if you want someone to touch their face, put something on it.

Now if you have some virus on your hands, how can you get it in you? Well, you could touch something that is moist with you breath and let it grow there while you breathe through it. That would probably work great. Of course, don't let the fact that it doesn't offer any protection stop you.

I have another idea, how about getting away from the guy spitting when he talks. Fact of the matter, I pretty much have done that all my life.

Fuck outta here with your common sense, reasoning and facts. Aint nobody gots time fo dat. :laughing:

They tell you not to touch your face. Under normal conditions, how often do you touch your face? Not much. Maybe if bugs are around you. Now, put a mask on. How often do you touch you face? Well, you have to arrange it and you check it now and then. You pull it down to talk sometimes and then you must put it back up and touch your face some more. I watch people on tv touching their face all the time with masks. It's like, if you want someone to touch their face, put something on it.

this goes hand in hand with many food handling options. Consider if you remember or ever cared to hear about Sushi in CA (or WA?) when they passed a law that mandated food handlers wear gloves several years ago.

many places refused, or claimed to refuse, because in KNOWING that your hands were contaminated, it became very easy to be aware of them and wash them frequently. in NOT knowing, it became much easier to cross contaminate.

this same concept applies with the masks and is WHY the WHO and CDC early on in no way advised masking for healthy adults in general population without good reason. because if you know or consider your hands may be contaminated, wash the fuckin' things. that is STILL good advice.

I've had a few people open their mouths about it. I've just started responding that's a felony to wear a mask while carrying a gun. It's good for some funny looks and most people fuck off pretty quick at that point.

The amount of retarded rules that go along with the masks, and the people that blindly follow them is fucking mind blowing! 90% of the "safety" precautions i see in place dont do a damn thing to stop the spread. Some probably make it easier..... :shaking:.

Here in NJ we had a short-lived thing at the grocery stores where they made all the aisles one-way. So now not only do you have to follow the same assholes around everywhere, but I have to go through way more of the store and interact with/pass many more people on my way back out. That fizzled out pretty quick :rolleyes:

Can't say I'm an enormous fan of you threatening an old man, even an entitled asshole who wants you to cater to his desire to be a tourist.

The shit I'm reading in this thread has no real connection to the GCC I'm aware of. Who are you guys, getting in arguments with old timers and acting uncivil.

You guys need to back off. You know it's pretty easy to keep a mask in your pocket to avoid confrontation.

Don't let the Riot confrontation turn into you arguing with old white Trump voters maybe?

it's also pretty fucking easy for people to mind their owned damn business.

It's different here, very few cases. The early calls for physical distancing and hand washing seem to have been very effective, as has closing the borders and a 14 day quarantine for those returning from abroad. Wearing a mask is encouraged for those who have respiratory symptoms, a compromised immune system or regular contact with people at their jobs (cashiers etc) . There are few places you are required to wear a mask but all of them make sense.. hospitals, care homes, dental/doctors offices, labs, barbers, salons.. that sort of thing.

Still I'd say a solid 50% of the people I see in stores and such have some type of mask on. I'd totally wear one if I had allergies or a cold etc but I actually find I can't avoid touching my face when I have to wear one which is the main thing you don't want to do. I'm kind of surprised I haven't had any passive aggressive comments or anything.

I've had a few people open their mouths about it. I've just started responding that's a felony to wear a mask while carrying a gun. It's good for some funny looks and most people fuck off pretty quick at that point.

I haven't been talked to yet on it, but I'm going to use this. Nice.

I carry this with me every where I go.
103958150_10158564737181812_3691454966361412017_n.jpg

That's cool, but in my research, it only seems to be the case in Illinois.

Is that BS?

well, no.

it isn't officially sanctioned by the DOJ or anything, and i'm not going to check the particular numbers, but there are exemptions in pretty much every order/mandate/suggestion and ADA/HIPAA/Bill o' Rights 1-5 all say clearly there is no burden of proof to anybody who isn't a sitting judge.

edit: I'll stick with the line "thank you for your consideration, I am exempt and appreciate your efforts to protect people like me who must go out for essential business, please maintain physical distance"...in the event that doesn't work..."please call the police"

Odd that your expert opinion on PPE seems to have left you completely clueless on how viruses spread. It's almost like you're not a microbiologist or epidemiologist.

The virus is in droplets of water and mucus, and even a loose weave bandana offers a measure of protection.

You are not trying to filter virus particles. You are preventing water droplets from contacting your mucus membrane. :shaking:

It takes a BSL-4 positive pressure system to protect you from virus particles, yet Physicians use surgical masks as a routine way to prevent infection while operating. Hmmmm..... seems like the medical system had it figured out: you can protect yourself with masks, but if you want total control, you need a BSL-4 setup.

You didn't even consider this, which means you didn't think about it, which means you don't know what you're talking about.

You guys can hate the politics on this all that you want: 'They' are dead-on correct. Masks and social distancing vastly, vastly reduce the rate of transmission.

Both sides of the Spectrum violated this, by the way, so everyone is to blame.

I hate the masks and take mine off often, but I also live in an area with very few infections and no deaths for miles and miles. This will change after this weekend, eager to see how much worse.

OK you arrogant dipshit, let's get something clear right up front... do NOT make the mistake of thinking your the only well read or educated individual in the conversation because you think your genius is unparalleled. Your really an idiot, you just don't realize it. Because you read an article about a subject means you only know what the article said, you don't have any real world experience... If I just wanted to read some assholes opinion on it, I would scour the net for the same articles you have obviously been reading. I have tens of thousands of hours working in several industries that required more thousands of hours in training and study on protecting oneself in environments that will kill you.

The most effective way of protecting your self is with supplied air and a full face mask. The second would be a respirator with specific cartridges to the particulate you are encountering (HEPA, P100, OVC and etc....), the third would be a niosh or N-95, N-100 (referred to as dust mask) that can mitigate particulates between .3 and .5 microns. Next step from that is a surgical mask, or face shield with cloth sides... way down from that is the "cloth mask" that is suitable for 50 microns. Most dust particulates come in at 10-100 microns. Allergens, house dust, etc... The covid 19 virus (many other virus strains as well) are .14 microns. You may as well wear a screen on your face, I know math is hard... so let me give you a better illustration. That cloth mask "for the most part" is basically a carrier. Every surface you touch, every sneeze, loud yomp, cough and breath essentially transmits what YOU have and carries it... only to be expelled into the atmosphere with the fore mentioned breathing, talking, coughing, sneezing and you touching your mask to adjust (which also by the way helps transmit the virus to your sinus/ tear ducts. Super wise call to wear that mask! "For the most part". Don't just waltz in and regurgitate the news, I actually know better... and don't preach what the mainstream media, cdc, WHO or any other outlet as gospel... it's not. It's a placebo, at best, to don a homemade or purchased CLOTH mask.

Your preaching to the wrong guy, and doing it in the wrong tone. Idiot. :rolleyes:

:grinpimp:

While I agree with you 100%

OK you arrogant dipshit, let's get something clear right up front... do NOT make the mistake of thinking your the only well read or educated individual in the conversation because you think your genius is unparalleled. You're really an idiot, you just don't realize it. Because you read an article about a subject means you only know what the article said, you don't have any real world experience... If I just wanted to read some assholes opinion on it, I would scour the net for the same articles you have obviously been reading. I have tens of thousands of hours working in several industries that required more thousands of hours in training and study on protecting oneself in environments that will kill you.

The most effective way of protecting your self is with supplied air and a full face mask. The second would be a respirator with specific cartridges to the particulate you are encountering (HEPA, P100, OVC and etc....), the third would be a niosh or N-95, N-100 (referred to as dust mask) that can mitigate particulates between .3 and .5 microns. Next step from that is a surgical mask, or face shield with cloth sides... way down from that is the "cloth mask" that is suitable for 50 microns. Most dust particulates come in at 10-100 microns. Allergens, house dust, etc... The covid 19 virus (many other virus strains as well) are .14 microns. You may as well wear a screen on your face, I know math is hard... so let me give you a better illustration. That cloth mask "for the most part" is basically a carrier. Every surface you touch, every sneeze, loud yomp, cough and breath essentially transmits what YOU have and carries it... only to be expelled into the atmosphere with the fore mentioned breathing, talking, coughing, sneezing and you touching your mask to adjust (which also by the way helps transmit the virus to your sinus/ tear ducts. Super wise call to wear that mask! "For the most part". Don't just waltz in and regurgitate the news, I actually know better... and don't preach what the mainstream media, cdc, WHO or any other outlet as gospel... it's not. It's a placebo, at best, to don a homemade or purchased CLOTH mask.

Your preaching to the wrong guy, and doing it in the wrong tone. Idiot. :rolleyes:

OK you arrogant dipshit, let's get something clear right up front... do NOT make the mistake of thinking your the only well read or educated individual in the conversation because you think your genius is unparalleled. Your really an idiot, you just don't realize it. Because you read an article about a subject means you only know what the article said, you don't have any real world experience... If I just wanted to read some assholes opinion on it, I would scour the net for the same articles you have obviously been reading. I have tens of thousands of hours working in several industries that required more thousands of hours in training and study on protecting oneself in environments that will kill you.

The most effective way of protecting your self is with supplied air and a full face mask.

That is all and nothing else!

FUCKING THANK YOU

Again, you're not filtering out individual virus particles, you are preventing water droplets that contain virus particles from touching your mucus membrane.

Your respiratory system is designed to interact with air, your eyes are designed to not interact with air. From the shape of your brow to your eyelashes. They are also designed to shed foreign matter even if you're not shedding tears.

This is why you can get away with no eyeglasses but should still wear a mask. Your lungs are designed to bring air into your body and spread it out over a huge mucus membrane so that gas can be exchanged.

That's why you can walk in rain, but easily get nicotine from cigarette smoke.

It's a matter of degrees: Eye protection will provide more percentage rejection of virus-contianing water droplets, better masks will provide more protection as long as you are passing air through them not around them.

This is also why bedsheets are an acceptable form of protection of nuclear fallout. No, they do not prevent Gamma Rays from entering yoru body, or stop fine particles, but they do stop large particles. Radiation, like viruses, are a matter of degrees, not binary.

An industrial PPE system is not applicable to preventing transmission of diseases.

You keep going on about irrelevancies. I'm glad that you know about PPE. Every organization that I've been in, from the Navy to private factories, puts the retards in charge of the MSDS and PPE. That or it's the shit extra job you have to do when you're the fng.

Last edited:
Again, you're not filtering out individual virus particles, you are preventing water droplets that contain virus particles from touching your mucus membrane.

Your respiratory system is designed to interact with air, your eyes are designed to not interact with air. From the shape of your brow to your eyelashes. They are also designed to shed foreign matter even if you're not shedding tears.

This is why you can get away with no eyeglasses but should still wear a mask. Your lungs are designed to bring air into your body and spread it out over a huge mucus membrane so that gas can be exchanged.

You keep going on about irrelevancies. I'm glad that you know about PPE. Every organization that I've been in, from the Navy to private factories, puts the retards in charge of the MSDS and PPE.

honestly, you cannot get away with no eyeglasses. for as ineffective (none to minor benefit) you can get just as much none to minor benefit from glasses. why the hell would you only do one of the things that might slightly be a positive when you could do 2 slight maybe positives?

a damned plastic face shield like used for a bench grinder would be BETTER protection than a mask.

honestly, you cannot get away with no eyeglasses. for as ineffective (none to minor benefit) you can get just as much none to minor benefit from glasses. why the hell would you only do one of the things that might slightly be a positive when you could do 2 slight maybe positives?

a damned plastic face shield like used for a bench grinder would be BETTER protection than a mask.

I explained that above, but your eyes are designed to not let matter into them, and to shed matter, this does have an effect on virus infection. Yes, you should protect your eyes as well.

Your lungs are designed to interact with air on the greatest surface area possible. Obviously, they require more immediate and serious protection.

It's all a matter of degrees. People are not thinking about this correctly and it's amazing to me.

I explained that above, but your eyes are designed to not let matter into them, and to shed matter, this does have an effect on virus infection. Yes, you should protect your eyes as well.

Your lungs are designed to interact with air on the greatest surface area possible. Obviously, they require more immediate and serious protection.

It's all a matter of degrees. People are not thinking about this correctly and it's amazing to me.

no, you didn't explain it above :flipoff2:

also, because we are dealing with large and heavy particles, they are not so good at turning the long corner to get around the far edges of the face shield to travel to the lungs. no mask required, the hard plastic will divert all direct spray and, generally, effectively draw in air from the back of the head.

not as good as a positive air pressure respirator with appropriate filter and face mask, but certainly better than the shit-cloth mask recommended for common use by the CDC and far better than what the average dick and mary are using in real life

no, you didn't explain it above :flipoff2:

also, because we are dealing with large and heavy particles, they are not so good at turning the long corner to get around the far edges of the face shield to travel to the lungs. no mask required, the hard plastic will divert all direct spray and, generally, effectively draw in air from the back of the head.

not as good as a positive air pressure respirator with appropriate filter and face mask, but certainly better than the shit-cloth mask recommended for common use by the CDC and far better than what the average dick and mary are using in real life

I did to someone else probably while you were writing.

A face shield would absolutely provide some measure of protection from droplets, in the same exact way some air-handling filtration systems work. Or, in fact, how the USA enriched uranium 235 using electromagnetism. Because heavier U238 turns a corner slower.

But this all backs up the fact that masks are a good idea, and beyond all of the politics, which I agree with everyone on this board who is against masks, the Doctors happen to be correct.

Masks provide incremental protection from infection, and across populations, masks works.

Again, exactly like Duck and Cover works in a nuclear war. Retards say that it's useless compared to a multi-megaton blast, and it is. But on the margins of that blast, the greater area btw, Duck and Cover, sheets, plastic, and duct tape are fantastic protection and will vastly increase the number and health of survivors, which exactly why they had all those kids hiding under a desk in the '60s.

Masks are Duck and Cover for viruses. It's that simple, and it's irrefutable.

I'm merely telling people here to not be on the wrong side of this and make Conservatives look like a bunch of retards. You got a guy up there going on and on about the size of virus particles when that is irrelevant. That's rucking retarded and these spergs need to knock it off.

You spergs are fucking genius with your metal fab, you are retards when it comes to meat.

That's why you can walk in rain, but easily get nicotine from cigarette smoke.

It's a matter of degrees: Eye protection will provide more percentage rejection of virus-contianing water droplets, better masks will provide more protection as long as you are passing air through them not around them.

This is also why bedsheets are an acceptable form of protection of nuclear fallout. No, they do not prevent Gamma Rays from entering yoru body, or stop fine particles, but they do stop large particles. Radiation, like viruses, are a matter of degrees, not binary.

An industrial PPE system is not applicable to preventing transmission of diseases.

You keep going on about irrelevancies. I'm glad that you know about PPE. Every organization that I've been in, from the Navy to private factories, puts the retards in charge of the MSDS and PPE. That or it's the shit extra job you have to do when you're the fng.
Shedding the virus through breathing is not “droplets”. It is obvious that this virus is highly contagious and is also spread via respiratory aerosol. This the why/how behind asymptomatic individuals spreading the virus

now, just shut the fuck up on something you are totally fucking ignorant of, again

Top Back Refresh