What's new

Lurkers now Posters

I lurked for years with not very many posts. I'd like to think I will contribute here, but who knows.

I lurked pirate4x4 a bunch in highschool and college, dreaming/planning builds, now that im actually making more than beer money I've been doing a build thread on my shit box. Will definitely try to be active in other areas here to help keep this place active :smokin:

Maybe 10 or 20 posts in 13 years over there. After the first password/email fiasco a few years ago, Never could remember my password and always having to reset. By the time I would accomplish that, I was annoyed enough with it not to post.

this board is much easier to manage.

Gonna say yes. Been lurking a while on the other board and now is the time to shine.

I got a request in to Austin to make you the "Official IBB Door Greeter" I mean Welcoming Committee Chairman :laughing:

Hopefully you get your stickers soon :flipoff2:

Sweet. Thanks a ton.

I'll be sure to affix the first sticker on your lips. :flipoff2: :lmao:

Never really posted much outside of my build thread. Mostly lurked for the tech and cool builds. More or less drifted away when that stuff moved to FB. Pics are cool but I need a good old thread to follow. Plan on trying to be a little more active here. I’m an introvert for sure, trying to overcome it and be a little more social.

Top Back Refresh