What's new

long term fj40 build. 3 link, custom toyota axles, LS swap.

You would think so, but my chevys out number my fords 3 to 1. I also have had to purchase all my fords, chevys not so much.

gonna be a SICK 40!

keep solid #s on your front link. ima gonna steal it for mine once your dialed😎

😂😂 well.... you ve read my FJ40 thread on Marlin so you know what im up to. and if you've seen any of my other builds you know im never in a hurry😅. Like im seeing here, my MO is to build for fun and then get distracted and buy another heap to play with. I seem to be in a project accumulating stage of life, with a few that run well enough to keep me in the off-roading game.

Ill patiently wait for those link #s. Till then- head on down to the Eastern Sierra if you need a 40 fix. Though mines still stock leafs and 3 on the tree 1F style. Good times anytime your ready!

for sure. I call it project waves. i will be hot and heavy on a project then get tired/bored of it and get distracted with a new project to get hot and heavy on until the pattern repeats it self....lol

I do still have family in the grass valley area and am planning on bringing it down to fordyce/rubicon at some point once it gets finished.

Duzy is still on my bucket list to do as well.

Top Back Refresh