What's new

Local rancher shoots dog, public outrage ensues

I think he's motorboating with a KX 250.

That's a little aggressive for the situation... You only motorboat with a Johnson 15 hp until you know she can handle the extra power:laughing:Then you can start twisting nipples and grabbing gears. I mean fuck, look at her bf, he's not even a sailor, you can tell.

wow!

being older now, i'm amazed our neighbors never killed our dog when we were kids. had a llahsa opso (i dunno how to spell it) that would scare their chickens and possibly eat one, seemed like every year or so.

lots of fences, lots of electricity, that tiny dog just didn't really give a shit for very long and seemed to enjoy messing with those birds

You try not to kill neighbors dogs, So somethings get a pass.

You try not to kill neighbors dogs, So somethings get a pass.

my new idaho neighbor told me they plan to breed great pyronese dogs and that if i happen to see one on my property, i should know that they are friendly and just return it. Nevermind we've got cows growing on 3 sides and i'm trying to grow small american camels on my side when i get a chance.

their fence is going to be pretty expensive :laughing:

my new idaho neighbor told me they plan to breed great pyronese dogs and that if i happen to see one on my property, i should know that they are friendly and just return it. Nevermind we've got cows growing on 3 sides and i'm trying to grow small american camels on my side when i get a chance.

I've been bitten by a friendly great pyronese :laughing:. Good luck.

I've been bitten by a friendly great pyronese :laughing:. Good luck.

fuck, my neighbor got one growing up, that thing was protective as shit over its family and boundries :laughing:

they are supposedly good cattle dogs, but damn, unless i'm on 1k acres and surrounded by wolves, i don't think i'll ever trust one much less multiple of them!

I see similar shit happen on FB page for our county. I used to anyway, I quit reading it years ago. Some shithead loves to let their dog run around loose and then one day, BAM!, gets run over by a passing vehicle. Huge bitching whining and crying about the driver should’ve stop but didn’t and anger ensues. Dumbfucks want to hold the driver responsible for running over their mutt. Then when it’s pointed out the the dog owner will instead get a ticket for breaking the leash law more emotions run rampant. It’s an insane world we live in.

I see similar shit happen on FB page for our county. I used to anyway, I quit reading it years ago. Some shithead loves to let their dog run around loose and then one day, BAM!, gets run over by a passing vehicle. Huge bitching whining and crying about the driver should’ve stop but didn’t and anger ensues. Dumbfucks want to hold the driver responsible for running over their mutt. Then when it’s pointed out the the dog owner will instead get a ticket for breaking the leash law more emotions run rampant. It’s an insane world we live in.

Link?

fuck, my neighbor got one growing up, that thing was protective as shit over its family and boundries :laughing:

they are supposedly good cattle dogs, but damn, unless i'm on 1k acres and surrounded by wolves, i don't think i'll ever trust one much less multiple of them!

Yeah it was a customers dog I guess he was protecting his property.

LGD's (livestock guard dogs) generally go one way or the other as far as aggression = they are stand-offish/mean OR they are big goofs. I have an Anatolian Shepherd (close cousin of the Pyr) he is 125# of hugging fury 😄 I hope you like the sound of barking dogs tho, most Pyrenees luvs them some barking. Most of them are jumpers too, as in 'you gotta have at least a 6 foot fence' and they tend to roam if they don't have a herd to take care of.

Because cats eat gerbils...and that in turn means less gerbils for you to, well you know:flipoff2:

because cats are programmed wrong
and they piss everywhere you don't want them to while ignoring every place nobody cares about
if I wanted my truck's seat pissed on, I'd do it my own damn self

Damn.! Hey 486 look at them titties! Wouldnt you like to stick your face in there and BBBRRRRAAAPPPPP!? :rolleyes:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​. :flipoff2:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
nah, do that to some random woman and you get a free ride in a cop car
do it to some random dude and everyone laughs (ass can be exchanged for moobs)
Wha, do you even know how to motorboat brah? The fuck outta here with that shit:flipoff2:
hey, maybe he just likes farting while his face is mashed up in someone's chest ;philipoff2:

What I think infuriates me the most about this whole deal is the idiotic facespace commentary.

People are so completely disconnected with where their food comes from and the struggles that some endure to make that food.

Ranching and farming is not easy, industries with very high suicide rates. I think everyone should be required to pass an ag science class before graduating high school.

Do people really think meat just magically comes from the store and some guy isn't out there trying to keep his herd fed and alive so we can have cheeseburgers and steak?

How about just no? The livestock owner is not required to do anything with his animals in the way of putting them in food supply chain for them to be protected under the same rules that have been in effect since humans have been keeping livestock. An animal harasses, kills or in any way attempts to endanger or bother your property, you are welcome to kill it with zero repercussions. That's how it works, that is how it should work.

What the hell is the dude thinking trespassing, going through locked gates with dogs off leash and continues fuck head behavior even after being warned. Generally don't think you should kill other people's pets, hopefully dog passed fast with little discomfort. Tresspasser put everyone in a shity situation by being a shit stain.

Why have any personal accountability when you can cry about it on the internets

Frenchy's are assholes in my experience, they're cute but assholes.

We have a Frenchie. She's comically useless. We call her a pigcat. Body of a piglet, brain/attitude of a cat. She's basically a self-propelled teddy bear that farts. But she's fast enough (if she wants to be) to chase a cow, at least briefly.

We have a Frenchie. She's comically useless. We call her a pigcat. Body of a piglet, brain/attitude of a cat. She's basically a self-propelled teddy bear that farts. But she's fast enough (if she wants to be) to chase a cow, at least briefly.

My friend has one and I would agree with everything you said. He thinks everything is his friend and wants to play with it. They have to keep a shock color on him because once it sees something to play with, nothing will stop it except that collar.

Dogs getting shot pisses the ranchers off more than most. 99% of the time, they realize that the dog is not the issue, somewhere along the line, a person failed that animal and the left the responsibility with the rancher. In this case the failure was standing right there. Often they aren't. From the facebook reaction, it's apparent the general population has no idea how bad this problem is.

Something not yet talked about yet, but I hope that guy never gets another job again.
The amount of people I have handed keys or combos to for jobs and there is a trust relationship there, and he abused it.

Animals harassing livestock get shot. Full stop. Several western states have fines extending to the progeny of livestock if you kill one. It's comparable to someone fucking with your primary means of income and getting away scot free.
Most states have a law to that effect on the books, not just western ones.

Aaron Z

Top Back Refresh