What's new

Just another JK build

Just found this. Man has this come a long way since I last rode in it (which was for the pictures of that rollover). I guess that also makes me glad to see you added a rear suck down winch. Once some of this Covid shit calms down I need to get back out your way. Rig looks great!

Just found this. Man has this come a long way since I last rode in it (which was for the pictures of that rollover). I guess that also makes me glad to see you added a rear suck down winch. Once some of this Covid shit calms down I need to get back out your way. Rig looks great!

He blames you for the flop, says it to us all the time, swears you'll never sit in it again, something about an overly large melon changing the CG:flipoff2: Just kidding.

It's great to have you on this new sight Ringer. Maybe you can start a thread that shows how you pulled of the double doors on the new rig? Your thread on the P site kinda slowed and skipped that part.

Glad you made it over here. Its not as finished as your sweet rig is but it works great. Get out here when you can or look into trail hero for the fall. I plan on heading back down to Sand Hollow for it.

He blames you for the flop, says it to us all the time, swears you'll never sit in it again, something about an overly large melon changing the CG:flipoff2: Just kidding.

It's great to have you on this new sight Ringer. Maybe you can start a thread that shows how you pulled of the double doors on the new rig? Your thread on the P site kinda slowed and skipped that part.

Thanks for telling me something I don't know. Of course it was my fault! haha.

I will start up a thread for mine over here. Is there a simple way to transfer it, or just start over?

Thanks for telling me something I don't know. Of course it was my fault! haha.

I will start up a thread for mine over here. Is there a simple way to transfer it, or just start over?

I don't know of a simple way to transfer unfortunately. I saved my build thread from JKO as a PDF, which did make it easier, but it still took a bit of time.

Top Back Refresh