What's new

CA Jeep TJ Complete AW4 swap, Motor-Trans-Tcase-Wiring Harness

GGRR 4555

Member Number
I have had my TJ running with an AW4 trans for 5 or so years now. It has worked perfect. I am pulling the drivetrain to v8 swap the jeep and thought somebody would want this swap. The wiring for their swap all follows the STU guide for AW4 swaps and has been perfect. The jeep is still all together nad wont be torn apart for a while so we could meet and I can show you how it all works before removing. 2002 4.0 engine with 160k, AW4 trans, np231 with Advanced Adapters SYE. Can sell the entire thing or you could grab the trans/tcm setup.

Anybody interested? We can talk $ if interested. The AW4 trans was the best upgrade I did to the jeep. Great upgrade for early TJ’s with the 3 speed auto or anybody looking to ditch the stick shift.

You should add a price and location to your ad:

Located in Palmdale CA 93551. I didn’t post a price as I thought some conversation would be useful to see if people want just the trans or the entire setup. As a price is required…

Let’s say $850 for the motor/trans/tcase/TCM/rad designs shifter/ and wiring harness needed for the trans swap.

What do we think about dropping this into my cj shell? I'd still take the case for something else.

I'm probably your buyer, we are planning on Disney in September down there, I can pick it up?

Top Back Refresh