What's new

IRATE Swag

So since there is swag available for the Giveaways...

I have yet to win anything like this in all of my 37 years, so I am not holding my breath for the giveaway. Can I just pony up some $$$ and get some goodies?

Thanks in advance.

So since there is swag available for the Giveaways...

I have yet to win anything like this in all of my 37 years, so I am not holding my breath for the giveaway. Can I just pony up some $$$ and get some goodies?

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately no. Trust me I'd love to have all the swag ready but it wont be for a few weeks.

Good friends of mine own St. Louis Embroidery, a 100+ year old company that pretty well known in the Midwest. They are taking care of everything. With the recent 'rona crap, who can open, what you can do etc etc they are very behind with their orders. They are 100% back open and going full tilt now. I technically don't even have the giveaway shirts in my hands right now but they are going to bump those ahead of everything else so I can get those asap. I'll probably go in and help them do them so they get done faster, they are seriously swamped with their backlog.

Yes I might have been able to go someplace that was able to do them faster, but it never crossed my mind. I'm big on supporting friends where ever I can. So they get my business. :usa:

Thanks for the update. That all makes sense. I will keep my eye out for the marketplace!
:beer:

Unfortunately no. Trust me I'd love to have all the swag ready but it wont be for a few weeks.

Good friends of mine own St. Louis Embroidery, a 100+ year old company that pretty well known in the Midwest. They are taking care of everything. With the recent 'rona crap, who can open, what you can do etc etc they are very behind with their orders. They are 100% back open and going full tilt now. I technically don't even have the giveaway shirts in my hands right now but they are going to bump those ahead of everything else so I can get those asap. I'll probably go in and help them do them so they get done faster, they are seriously swamped with their backlog.

Yes I might have been able to go someplace that was able to do them faster, but it never crossed my mind. I'm big on supporting friends where ever I can. So they get my business. :usa:

In for swag, and waiting.

And 100% on going with/helping friends.

but I gots money to burn:lmao::lmao:

Don't get the damn KOH hoodies...The last few years the freakin neck holes have been way to small...Feels like the fucking sweatshirt is giving birth.

Sounds like you've got a fat neck. flipoff2.png

When said swag is close to being ready for commerce, please have more than one payment options.

PLEASE!!1!:angel::D

New Products!!

Just in time for Koh!

Both printed and assembled in 'Merica!

Small Flags - 20" x 12" Bright OD Green for visibility, double sided, quad stitching for extra durability. Perfect for a whip, cage or trailer
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0776.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	514.6 KB ID:	281348

Gator Masks - simple text for that church like environment or flip over to give the fangers ...
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0768.jpg Views:	0 Size:	184.3 KB ID:	281349

If you're headed to KoH and want to pick them up there make sure to add that as a note when placing your order!

Been refreshing the site all day waiting for these to drop! IN for 2 of each :beer: Will be flying them at KOH and rocking the Fangers :flipoff2:

You mist have been, I hit post and got the order notice before I even got upstairs :lmao:

Thanks man!

I’ll get these out tomorrow if you want them shipped, not shure when your headed there.

You mist have been, I hit post and got the order notice before I even got upstairs :lmao:

Thanks man!

I’ll get these out tomorrow if you want them shipped, not shure when your headed there.

Go ahead and ship them out, they'll get to me before I head down, I'll be getting there Wednesday the 3rd :smokin: :smokin:

Awesome! We just ordered gators. Any plans for windshield banners or large window stickers?

Awesome! We just ordered gators. Any plans for windshield banners or large window stickers?

I just had my graphics guy make some similar ones for my truck and to stick all over my rig, they would just need a bit or tweaking to make them perfect for a windshield. Alot of people have asked for them so we'll defiantly get those done after KoH!

Any Irate beanies/skullcaps?? I need one to completely cover ears, like yesterday!!

what Im wondering is... does the respect shown for the lady with the mask.. mean its Austin's wife or something??

IDK but why would you be negative about the " hot model ? " perfect choice Austin , she could just about sell me anything. lol

Top Back Refresh