What's new

IRATE Swag

Since the cats out of the bag.... this was a test print from this morning. NOT a final product, just a blank shirt we played with several logo variations. More to come :grinpimp:

EA820639-4220-414B-9975-CA9E62AC8433.jpeg

Since the cats out of the bag.... this was a test print from this morning. NOT a final product, just a blank shirt we played with several logo variations. More to come :grinpimp:

i will take 2 size large.
can you make me at home by holding my order for a month, then make me feel bad by asking where it is.
then send me the wrong size. too small. then not get back to me when i ask for an exchange.

Gonna hire :roxy: to run the swag department? 🤣

Why is that funny? I didn't run the last one. I only handle the King of the Hammers merch.
Austin...If you decide to get merch done and you need help with it let me know. I have a great printer/embroiderer. :roxy:

If you do hoodies, please find out from Roxy what the KoH ones are printed on. I ordered a couple of those two years ago when they were dirt cheap, and they're by far the most comfortable, well fitting hoodies I've had in years and the hoods aren't tiny like they are on most of the ones I buy anymore.

Thanks! That's nice to know. You can't please everyone but I try and use decent quality merchandise. :roxy:

Welcome aboard lady! I got a local friend knocking some stuff now, never hurts to price shop next go-round :grinpimp:

Less skull and cross bones crap. I already have a million Adam's Driveshaft and Arkansas Crawlers shirts. Both of which are skull and cross bones theme. I'm kind of tired of looking like a Harley Fag. Can't someone cone up with a design that is simple and tasteful?

A plain pocket T with a reasonable non-grabber-green logo would be cool. Maybe just use CDA 455's avatar centered on the upper back, like 5" in diameter. Dark Gray or black shirt so it doesn't show stains. White Irate4x4 logo on the breast pocket.

Less skull and cross bones crap. I already have a million Adam's Driveshaft and Arkansas Crawlers shirts. Both of which are skull and cross bones theme. I'm kind of tired of looking like a Harley Fag. Can't someone cone up with a design that is simple and tasteful?

A plain pocket T with a reasonable non-grabber-green logo would be cool. Maybe just use CDA 455's avatar centered on the upper back, like 5" in diameter. Dark Gray or black shirt so it doesn't show stains. White Irate4x4 logo on the breast pocket.

Irate = hot = flames

Why is that funny? I didn't run the last one. I only handle the King of the Hammers merch.
Austin...If you decide to get merch done and you need help with it let me know. I have a great printer/embroiderer. :roxy:

🍺 awesome! Yeah, I'd be in for some pocket T's. 😎

Top Back Refresh