What's new

IRATE Swag

Since the cats out of the bag.... this was a test print from this morning. NOT a final product, just a blank shirt we played with several logo variations. More to come :grinpimp:

Are you testing out with heat press vinyl and screen printing later or will they be done in vinyl? :roxy:

Are you testing out with heat press vinyl and screen printing later or will they be done in vinyl? :roxy:

We were playing with a little bit heat press and embroidery then, they were making screens that night so I haven't seen anything from that yet

We were playing with a little bit heat press and embroidery then, they were making screens that night so I haven't seen anything from that yet

Personal opinion...I would stay away from the vinyl. It has a heavier feel than screen printing and will crack with wear. :roxy:

yea it does. my buddy owns a pretty big embroidery business so we were just in there playing with a few logo design/layouts

Cheeseburgers make you tall? Bread and beer made me fat. Steak and potatoes made me tall and big-bones

giphy.gif

Want stickers, shirts and nice tank top for my sammich maker.

Take more of my $$$....
XL hoodie, T and stickers.... definitely gonna need stickers!!!!

Oh... stuff for grandkids (Toddlers) to if possible!!!!

If you do hoodies, please find out from Roxy what the KoH ones are printed on. I ordered a couple of those two years ago when they were dirt cheap, and they're by far the most comfortable, well fitting hoodies I've had in years and the hoods aren't tiny like they are on most of the ones I buy anymore.

Don't get the damn KOH hoodies...The last few years the freakin neck holes have been way to small...Feels like the fucking sweatshirt is giving birth.

Top Back Refresh