What's new

Irate 4x4 Gift Exchange 2022

So it turns out there was more to the black foam dong:laughing:

A lot of pink glitter and some calenders.His and hers :laughing:

As well as the hand made knife and hand made leather sheath.

Both done exceptionally well:smokin:and a nice note.

I gotta admit, I was kinda blue about the dong:lmao:.

I thought WTF am I gonna do with that thing?

Panz messaged me and told me to crack that thing open.

16716677737067883022871251133913.jpg

I took a bunch of pictures when I made both so maybe if you guys want I’ll do a build thread for them. I was nervous as hell doing the barbed wire and basketweave. Don’t fuck up, dont fuck, up dont stamp it upside down, you got way too much time in it to screw it up now lol.
Please please do. The small town where my wife is from had 2 decently well known knife makers. The guy I wanted to learn from that was at my wedding died of a heart attack last year. He may have got some secrets from Frank back in the day. I plan to learn one day and would love to learn how you did it. I actually have 2 of his knives and one Richtig.

I took a bunch of pictures when I made both so maybe if you guys want I’ll do a build thread for them. I was nervous as hell doing the barbed wire and basketweave. Don’t fuck up, dont fuck, up dont stamp it upside down, you got way too much time in it to screw it up now lol.
7ED5FB80-CA77-4559-BFFE-29C363A9B3ED.jpeg
2F48768E-5627-4657-8C2D-7C7664527063.jpeg
Panz was that a kit knife you bought or what? that is :smokin:

post up a link to the blank you bought?
I bought a bunch 3-4 years ago. I just pick through the pile.

They came from Alabama Damascus I believe. Really high quality steel and a really good temper to them. They were like 80-90 a piece from what I remember. Now they probably are 1.5times that

That's a 73-79 ford pickup cluster. Sweet gift!
Yeah, but it goes to 100mph. It's a base model cluster since it has lights instead of gauges, but the speedo is different
The current one in my dentside only goes to 80. The entire back is also dryrotted and none of it works, I just have it in there for show.

Yeah, but it goes to 100mph. It's a base model cluster since it has lights instead of gauges, but the speedo is different
The current one in my dentside only goes to 80. The entire back is also dryrotted and none of it works, I just have it in there for show.
Huh. I'd have to go look at the one in my 77. I didn't notice the 100mph speedo. Sweet.

Well I feel like a putz .... this box came in while ago with several other Amazon boxes and I stashed them till I started wrapping presents on Xmas Eve. I'm not sure what the member's username is, he signed it with his actual name. This little model is intense! SO many intricate little moving parts, fuck'n impressive little thing. Not sure who you are but I appreciate it! My son is making me wait for him to watch the first 3 episodes on the USB ..... or ... knowing this crowd .... I should probably pre-screen them :flipoff2:

9405077C-3BC1-4A31-9286-9D0BA719FE40.jpeg

16FFA43D-3E7A-4014-BD32-625C67D527F7.jpeg

Thanks Man! :beer:

Well I feel like a putz .... this box came in while ago with several other Amazon boxes and I stashed them till I started wrapping presents on Xmas Eve. I'm not sure what the member's username is, he signed it with his actual name. This little model is intense! SO many intricate little moving parts, fuck'n impressive little thing. Not sure who you are but I appreciate it! My son is making me wait for him to watch the first 3 episodes on the USB ..... or ... knowing this crowd .... I should probably pre-screen them :flipoff2:

9405077C-3BC1-4A31-9286-9D0BA719FE40.jpeg

16FFA43D-3E7A-4014-BD32-625C67D527F7.jpeg

Thanks Man! :beer:
That would be 87manche :beer:

Top Back Refresh