What's new

Irate 4x4 Gift Exchange 2022

Still finishing up on mine but the bulk is done, supply chain shortages on even basic things in this area are making ideas take longer or need adjustment. Feel like I go oh I just need to stop by here an grab an X item to finish up this step and boom no one has any in stock anywhere local.
I am on the right track still so set my Full send it dead line by Friday.

So I've already talked to MONSTERMUDDER and let him know the situation and a lot of you here know as well.

I went to my follow up appointment this afternoon and the doctor told me no strenuous activity, which kind of hinders my gift building ability.

So I know who my recipient is. And I'm not sure if I should say who it is.

Rest assured I'll get it built and get it sent.

It might be late:bawling:

Sorry.

So I've already talked to MONSTERMUDDER and let him know the situation and a lot of you here know as well.

I went to my follow up appointment this afternoon and the doctor told me no strenuous activity, which kind of hinders my gift building ability.

So I know who my recipient is. And I'm not sure if I should say who it is.

Sorry.
pussy, im out building with half a finger missing.........................................

:flipoff2::lmao:

Is this for me?

20221213_154004.jpg

Cause I'm not opening it yet... cause I set a poor example by not sending mine out yet and I'm not opening it till it goes out so you gotta wait :flipoff2:

Take as much time as you need, its all good!

MONSTERMUDDER thats you.. open the damn thing. dont make us wait.

Wheres the fun in that, when I can keep tagging you every day to tell you I haven't opened it yet :flipoff2:

I know your name and address.

Thanks again for putting the ingredents on that zombie rub you sent me years ago, I had to mix up another batch tonight for dinner. Damn thats some good stuff its been my go to since I got it and make a new one whenever I run out.

I got my present sent out today. Took longer than anticipated, tried something new and it took some practice. :smokin:

I think I may have received mine today. :lmao:

Because of the great server reset a couple of you should repost some pictures.

Last edited:
Done. And out today. I don't have good access to a post office where I'm at, but it went UPS to make sure it made it by the 23rd. To the poor SOB that's gets it, I don't make dildos, I only make chodes. Short and fat to blow your guts out. Lots of lube. Have fun.
20221216_193848.jpg

Sent mine out as well last night.
Tracking number, you guys figure out who its for….

Attachments

• C4EEE6C8-34C2-4EDC-9C8D-03DAA0E1FD08.jpeg
    C4EEE6C8-34C2-4EDC-9C8D-03DAA0E1FD08.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
received_549630820053004.jpeg

It was made from a old wagner pan I got from a free truck. Cleaned it up in a electrolysis bath, that works pretty good never tried it before.
My girlfriend made the soap.
The coffee came from a local farmers market. That is the best coffee I've ever had. Doesn't need suger or milk. That's all we drink now.
Figured those "keys" fit would work pretty good:flipoff2:

received_549630820053004.jpeg

It was made from a old wagner pan I got from a free truck. Cleaned it up in a electrolysis bath, that works pretty good never tried it before.
My girlfriend made the soap.
The coffee came from a local farmers market. That is the best coffee I've ever had. Doesn't need suger or milk. That's all we drink now.
Figured those "keys" fit would work pretty good:flipoff2:
That's a great idea. Never thought if that for broken pans

Opened mine up! Thank you Thefishguy77 !! I Will be hanging the owl up in the cabin! The tree is really cool the wife and kids will like that.

Your extra project was also done well, almost too good:lmao:. The way it looks this wasn’t your first attempt at one :lmao::lmao::flipoff2:.
Thank you have a merry Christmas.

58355BCB-C8EA-4108-B252-8C26D7971418.jpeg
It was my first time. I traced it:flipoff2:

Glad it all got there in tacked. Get a good true oil for your dildo. The redwood should be really nice looking with a coat of oil or 3.

Top Back Refresh