What's new

Irate 4x4 Gift Exchange 2022

MONSTERMUDDER

Let's Go Brandon!!!
Member Number
Loc
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Open to all Members

You gotta build / design / create something by yourself to send to the other person

Names will be drawn sometime around Thanksgiving

Ship no later than Dec 10th (this is just a suggestion in order for item to arrive by Dec 25th, I dont care if you overnight it the 23rd as I've done that :laughing:)

If you want to play PM ME DIRECTLY with your -

USERNAME
Name and Address
Please mention any allergies or No Booze etc.

You MUST post up pics of what you get in the exchange.

I'm finally getting smart about this after years of organizing, I'm putting together an excel spreadsheet so you wont get the same person in the future. I don't think its happened thus far, I try my best to avoid it but this way should prevent it without me having to dig thru my notes. If you participated last year I'll make sure you dont have the same person but I'm no longer going back further to check, aint nobody got time fo dat :laughing:

Anyways, I really enjoy this deal so have at it...

Edited to clarify since thread is now stickied.

Last edited:
Friendly reminder to all those posting "IN" and those who are gonna post "IN" then not follow up with a PM

You gotta PM me your info... it takes less than a minute.

Don't get me with that "I was in last year you should have it" because I use my PM's to figure out who's in for this year.
Goddamnit :flipoff2:

Have you been using my present at all? If so how is it holding up?
It gets used extensively every year in elk camp and other camping trips, as I designated it the camp kitchen knife. I just returned from a 9 day elk trip, still sharp as shit (I've only touched it up a couple of times) and holding up great! Thanks again, it's an awesome knife!

Top Back Refresh