What's new

Interesting tools for sale.

$1k bridgeport clone with some good shit included.

Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 6.05.42 PM.png
I have a friend that wants one and this isperfect. Except the location. He has a flat bed dodge one ton. But I doubt he would go that far.

If it was closer I'd pick that up in a heartbeat. Wow, esp with the multi-angle table.

Talk about making frame and bumper fab projects easier.

Thats very similar to mine, maybe just a little older and my table adjusts more. :smokin: I didn't think I'd use it as much as I have but when it comes time to drill holes in big weird stuff, this is where its at. I enjoy loading it with the excavator, just because.

20240630_174714 (1).jpg

Thats very similar to mine, maybe just a little older and my table adjusts more. :smokin: I didn't think I'd use it as much as I have but when it comes time to drill holes in big weird stuff, this is where its at. I enjoy loading it with the excavator, just because.

20240630_174714 (1).jpg

Man, that tilting table is probably worth as much as the rest of the machine.

I really want a radial drill but just don't have the shop space for it without getting rid of a bunch of other machines that I also don't need but also want.

Someone need a 30' lathe? $400

Screenshot 2024-09-17 145740.jpg
You could plop that in your shop, build a workbench on the tail half of it and crane the workbench off when you gotta turn the real long stuff. :laughing:

I kinda wish it was closer because it presumably doesn't have too much play in the headstock to actually be usable like mine does.

You could plop that in your shop, build a workbench on the tail half of it and crane the workbench off when you gotta turn the real long stuff. :laughing:

I kinda wish it was closer because it presumably doesn't have too much play in the headstock to actually be usable like mine does.
I'll buy that and you can buy my 15' 1890 lathe. :laughing: I don't have room for both.

It's 20 minutes from me if you want me to go look at it. You'll need a bigger trailer though :flipoff2:

uhaul 6x10 will be fine. he just needs a hitch extension between the trailer and the subaru

Yeah, but he's already got about 7k lbs of iron sitting at my place to pick up.....so it's gonna take a bigger subaru and two u-haul trailers in tandem. 🤷‍♂️

Man, that tilting table is probably worth as much as the rest of the machine.

I really want a radial drill but just don't have the shop space for it without getting rid of a bunch of other machines that I also don't need but also want.
I know where one is that I can probably get at around scrap price, but you would need to build a building around it. :laughing:

I'll get pics next time I'm there.

I know where one is that I can probably get at around scrap price, but you would need to build a building around it. :laughing:

I'll get pics next time I'm there.
There were just 3 or 4 that size for sale near me too. One of them actually had base plates that were in a pit in the building. I think it had like a 12' arm and 3 base plates at 90 degrees to each other.

There were just 3 or 4 that size for sale near me too. One of them actually had base plates that were in a pit in the building. I think it had like a 12' arm and 3 base plates at 90 degrees to each other.
This is probably similar size. They also have a few huge multi spindle guys from a beam drill line. Outdated stuff but awesome.

Top Back Refresh