What's new

Interesting tools for sale.

Do you really think what you do is so special?

Your industry has accepted standards and best practices just like any other. You have institutions and parties developing new shit and refining the old which then get mimicked throughout the rest of the industry, just like every other industry. The fact that your industry is so secretive about your policies, procedures and tactics really speaks volumes as to just how effective they wouldn't be if basic countermeasures could be taken.

When a cop says "do X and you'll be fine" everyone with a brain knows that he mans "you'll be reasonably safe from the guy who's just going through the motions of his job."
Youre showing your stupidity again. Not my industry. In what realm of fantasy is it better to have a gun, in a state that its illegal to carry it, hidden somewhere in your over having a gun in the car thats being transported legally by federal law? Strictly from a possession and avoiding arrest point of view? That premise is just fucking dumb, and youve made us all just a little bit dumber having expressed it.

The only thing dumber is big gay dumbasses fake ass anecdote about his fictional swat instructor. Like it being a swat cop makes it better? Bitch please. Is that what you think swat guys do? Go get all tacticooled up to search cars on the side of the road?

See now if you would have said "my instructor who was a Narco for 15 years said to hide them here". That would be believable. I bet them fucks know all the good stashes. Feel free to use that when youre dumping your next load of shit on whatever other forum you grace.:shaking:

Well gee! Try and hide a gun being carried illegally when theyre gonna search. Hey dumbass. Do you really think if one cop told you where to hide it, the other ones dont know where to look? Do you not realize that kind of shit gets shared? I mean how holy fucking stupid do you have to be?

Thats so much better than following federal transport laws that have already been upheld in NY, NJ, IL, CA. Go thru an unfriendly state? Its easy lock the gun in one container, box, briefcase or whatever and lock the mags or ammo in another. Guess what now youre in compliance with federal firearms transport laws that protect you in any state. But never mind. You go ahead and hide jt under the cupholders in your center console or behind the glove box after dropping it down. No one will ever look there.

You must be fucking retarded.
Youre showing your stupidity again. Not my industry. In what realm of fantasy is it better to have a gun, in a state that its illegal to carry it, hidden somewhere in your over having a gun in the car thats being transported legally by federal law? Strictly from a possession and avoiding arrest point of view? That premise is just fucking dumb, and youve made us all just a little bit dumber having expressed it.

The only thing dumber is big gay dumbasses fake ass anecdote about his fictional swat instructor. Like it being a swat cop makes it better? Bitch please. Is that what you think swat guys do? Go get all tacticooled up to search cars on the side of the road?

See now if you would have said "my instructor who was a Narco for 15 years said to hide them here". That would be believable. I bet them fucks know all the good stashes. Feel free to use that when youre dumping your next load of shit on whatever other forum you grace.:shaking:

The more you post, the more I'm starting to believe you WERE a cop or a fed, but probably got fired in some really weird and embarrassing scandal and now you're most likely a prison guard at some low key county prison but you still sit around decked out in your tacticool gear and talk about the good old days, even when you're off duty.

Maybe a good deal could be had by someone close? Some other good stuff there as well.

Maybe a good deal could be had by someone close? Some other good stuff there as well.
Almost 9% sales tax with an 18% buyers premium... wowsers.

so your position is that law enforcement will protect the people?

so your position is that law enforcement will protect the people?
No my position was if you know the law and how to transport your weapons you don't have to worry about it.
I suppose if you have a cop to drag around with you he'll protect you if not they're just going to do the report after you're laying dead on the road

The more you post, the more I'm starting to believe you WERE a cop or a fed, but probably got fired in some really weird and embarrassing scandal and now you're most likely a prison guard at some low key county prison but you still sit around decked out in your tacticool gear and talk about the good old days, even when you're off duty.
Not even close I wouldn't be able to do what I do today if I had been fired from that type of job. Good try though dumbass you are amusing if nothing else and I do mean nothing else.

I agree except that wasn't the point of the conversation.

Kind of is… defending oneself from a criminal element or a tyrannical element is not that all different

Kind of is… defending oneself from a criminal element or a tyrannical element is not that all different
I get that, but not one single person made that argument. The fact is, if you want to have your gun where you cant legally carry you need to make some concessions or you deal with the fallout

I get that, but not one single person made that argument. The fact is, if you want to have your gun where you cant legally carry you need to make some concessions or you deal with the fallout

Well… I made that argument. :flipoff2:

And you’re supporting the tyranny of of the LEO’s

So... I am listing my old Barnes all gear drive drill for sale. Its cool, I don't really want to sell it, but everything has a price and I am picking up a radial arm drill that will do what this does, along with a few other tricks.
I would consider a trade towards a K&T or similar HZ mill too.
Located between Charlottesville and Richmond, 30 min from each, off of I-64.

89" Tall x 68" long x 24" wide. 5 hp motor, 3 ph, wired for 220V and I was running it off a shared VFD from my Cincinnati Mill. Does not include either of the vises on the table but I could maybe throw in a different one if you needed it. Has 8 feed speeds for the powered down- feed. Machine works as I've used it a few times since I bought it in Feb of '21. Its all geared through the column. Really cool old machine. 3MT spindle bore. Weighs around 2500 lbs, maybe more. I have seen somewhere it is pushing 3k lbs but the skid steer doesn't act that way about it.

I listed it for $2k on FBMP but would take a bit less on here; its priced that way because its cool, I don't want to sell it and like looking at it, but I don't need two large drill presses in my hobby shop. Can load it for you as its mounted to some big channel skids already. Used to belong to Dominion Energy (Virginia Power back then) and was in their transformer rebuild shop in southside Richmond.

20240110_123943.jpg

20240110_123953 (1).jpg

20240110_124011 (1).jpg

20240110_124047.jpg

Don't know where to put this, but it is an interesting tool and they are for sale...

Why would this even exist when there are enerpac rams?
MMJ-5C-FEB-23-01.png

Why would this even exist when there are enerpac rams?
MMJ-5C-FEB-23-01.png

Because squirrileing these away for some specific tasks is cheaper and more reliable than also having to deal with seperate power units and until you start talking really expensive shit your power unit will only run one at a time which is no-good for shit where you need a bunch of jacks together.

Radial arm drill since someone mentioned one recently

Screenshot_20240113-111454.png

I'm glad it's already pending or I'd be talking to the guy. :laughing:

Hard to find the smaller ones like that, especially with the tilting table. The table is worth about half of the asking price alone. If the Kurt is in decent shape, it's worth a few hundred $$ too.

Judging by it's location I'm assuming it is pending to AlxJ64 :flipoff2:
I'm glad it's already pending or I'd be talking to the guy. :laughing:

Hard to find the smaller ones like that, especially with the tilting table. The table is worth about half of the asking price alone. If the Kurt is in decent shape, it's worth a few hundred $$ too.

Yea, I didn't post in here about it until he had a paypal deposit for it because I figured it would start some searching and he already said a few people were still interested in it. SUPER nice seller; and this thing is in great shape. His shop had some cool rare tools in it. Nice 18" Monarch, fully restored. 10EE, fully restored... K&T Hz Mill in great shape. It was quite a PITA to get it loaded because of the shop door being but 3/4" wider on either side than this trailer, but it rode nice the 1 hr and 10 minutes home.

Now to try and get it unloaded before the snow today.

20240114_202448-EDIT.jpg

And yea, the table is BALLER. I am excited to have snagged this machine; certainly more functional than the Barnes. FWIW, it was NOT OBO based on the number of people that were in line for it. I only got it because of a no show ahead of me.

20240114_172053.jpg

Nice looking radial arm drill press! I scored one a few years back not nearly that good of shape though for $200. I haven't had any time to mess with it though so it's just sitting under cover for now until I get a chance. Can't remember the brand of mine off hand.

Here's another that popped up in my area recently. I told them it is a radial arm drill instead of a mill and they might get more lookers if they listed it properly...

anyone need a dozen bridgeports?
1705672293730.png

That’s a reseller/flipper. His prices are likely going to be shit (he advertises other shit on CL and the prices are in fact shit) compared to cutting him out and buying directly.

Top Back Refresh