What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

The 2 that I have personally converted it was absolutely necessary. But we were trying to keep COG as low as possible.

They use the same crossmembers. You throw a D60, leafs and shocks from an F350 into a formerly TTB F250 and the suspension will cycle just like it did when that axle left the factory under an F350.

You might be able to gain a little but not much because the pinion doesn't really conflict with the swoop of the crossmember (because it was made to clear it in the first place)

If you gave a shit about how it handled you would have kept the TTB anyway., :flipoff2:

They use the same crossmembers. You throw a D60, leafs and shocks from an F350 into a formerly TTB F250 and the suspension will cycle just like it did when that axle left the factory under an F350.

You might be able to gain a little but not much because the pinion doesn't really conflict with the swoop of the crossmember (because it was made to clear it in the first place)

If you gave a shit about how it handled you would have kept the TTB anyway., :flipoff2:
I thought the steering required some crossmember trimming?

Steve300xcw

I'm confused. I thought Ford never made a crew cab 4x4 dually and that they were all 2wd? :confused:
I think you could get a SRW crew 4x4 and then put a dually kit on it. My uncle had a 7.3 idi 5spd 4x4 dually crew like that. It was slow at 6k foot altitude towing a loaded gooseneck. Needed a banks turbo kit in a bad way.

1724781783973.png

2000 Toyota Tundra limited. Got in an Accident during covid. Thought I would fix it up but ended up getting a newer Jeep Wrangler. I’ve been driving it a couple times per month to keep everything lubricated. She runs and drives but needs a new bumper and the cross member where the hood latches needs to be straightened out for the hood to shut. 174,000 miles and 4 wheel drive works well. I’ve owned it for 14 years. Love the truck. Air bags, new battery, new wheels. I have the original title but who ever buys it will need to get a salvage title. Only surface rust on the vehicle is a little bit in the bed but the frame is perfect. $3500 obo. Definitely able to drive it home but the tags are out dated.
1724283566266.png
Steve300xcw how far is this from you? We need another beater in the fleet

Top Back Refresh