What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

1723728841150.png
1723728869019.png

Examples:

Meanwhile I believe these to be a around the 600 mark dollar car

For sure anything that Arse or Pj picks up is for sure cheap. Never debating that. And hell, a late 70's bronco, I can for sure agree that it went for 200 bucks. :laughing:

:flipoff2:

Classic 60s Dodge motorhome.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 3.16.28 PM.png
My family had a Travco when I was a kid

We lived innrural
Appalachian Mountains and the stock engine didn’t have enough power for towing a boat or motorcycle trailer

And when it blew he found a 440 from a roadrunner or something and paid some mechanic to cram it in .

My family had a Travco when I was a kid

We lived innrural
Appalachian Mountains and the stock engine didn’t have enough power for towing a boat or motorcycle trailer

And when it blew he found a 440 from a roadrunner or something and paid some mechanic to cram it in .
Yeah I was just thinking to myself "I hope that doesn't have a 318" when reading the ad. :laughing:

Examples:

Yeah they're retarded.
Meanwhile I believe these to be a around the 600 mark dollar car

For sure anything that Arse or Pj picks up is for sure cheap. Never debating that. And hell, a late 70's bronco, I can for sure agree that it went for 200 bucks. :laughing:

:flipoff2:
Too bad that Dodge Neon in in the wrong Everett or it'd be mine. The Nissan is compelling too.

Fuck that guy with the Acura. It's a $800 car before the missing glass. He needs to knock that off the price.

That sold quick. Was about to ask if anyone would buy and store it for me for a little while
Ueah

Murphy is about three hours from me
I grew up near there and it was the closest place for taking a date , Murphy had a Pizza Hut and a movie theater ,

but I just bought a car trailer yesterday .
Lol

The one I bought was $3k and all steel .
Paid a little too much but it has new tires and a winch and foldout fenders and stake pockets all around for cargo , and it was from a friend who is in a pinch for money .

That's a lot of work. A lot of very itchy work.

I bet those hulls are trashed beyond fixing. Anything like that up in New England that sits outside like that gets destroyed from ice. Stringers and floors are probably straight mush now.

On another note, those are in Thompson CT. I spent many summers there racing at Thompson Speedway. :smokin:

Top Back Refresh