What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

Free surface grinder half way up vermont.

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 7.52.52 PM.png

Good thing I already bought a 14" for $300 or I'd be on my way to buy this. :laughing:

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 7.59.22 PM.png

The hoods being one piece fiberglass are easily damaged and I think are 10k or more. So doesn’t take a lot to total them out especially 10 years ago when you could pick up a good one for 30k.
Mix that with the fact it was a lotta rich non-driving assclows that bought them and their total lack of abs/traction control and any other electrical nanny and id bet more than a few ended up crunched. Shame. That body style was my dream car growing up. I doubt I'd even fit in one.

I want a Viper so bad...

There was one for sale by a speed shop local that was caged, tuned, heads, cammed that went under 30k... I tried like hell to scrap up the cash but couldnt. Liability woulda been 90 bucks and full coverage woulda been 400 a month.

I want a Viper so bad...

There was one for sale by a speed shop local that was caged, tuned, heads, cammed that went under 30k... I tried like hell to scrap up the cash but couldnt. Liability woulda been 90 bucks and full coverage woulda been 400 a month.

There was one on marketplace a few months ago that was caged with stickies and set up for track days. Body was a little rough but think they were asking 30ish. I said I would own one before I was 50 so I still have a few years. Need to finish up all the other projects first though.

There was one on marketplace a few months ago that was caged with stickies and set up for track days. Body was a little rough but think they were asking 30ish.

yall neighbors?:laughing:

Top Back Refresh