What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

Meh.. they sell pickups with boxes or flatbeds everyday. Long as they latch and lock I wouldnt worry bout that part.
What percentage of truck buyers do you think want a huge utility bed? Especially one with gouge down the side?

What percentage of truck buyers do you think want a huge utility bed? Especially one with gouge down the side?

Its a 22 year old dually. Only folks buying that thing are going to put it to work....

Are 7.3's that cheap on the West Coast? 150k miles on that? It'd be $15-20k here. I don't love the bed, but otherwise it's what I've been looking for. Almost worth the fly and drive...

1723205955053.png

Last edited:
1723206160532.png

Kawasaki KLR
$1,250
Listed 16 hours ago16 hours ago in Grants Pass, OR
Details
Condition
Used - Fair
1993 dual sport barely used. Needs some work and will need new battery and spark plugs.

1000044430.jpg

HELP! NEED SOLD! Mitchell Accoustic/Electric Guitar with Stand and Highway Bags RoadRunner Case
$250$300
Musical Instruments
Listed 4 days ago4 days ago in Grants Pass, OR
Details
Condition
New
BRAND NEW. 1 string is off as I was testing it. There is nothing broken. When video was taken, only second time it was out of bag.

Key Features
Body Type: Dreadnought with a single cutaway for easy access to higher frets.
Top Wood: Solid spruce top for detailed high-end tones and strong projection.
Back and Sides: Mahogany for a warm, rich sound.
Finish: Gloss-finished Edge Burst top with thin open-pore satin finish on back and sides.
Bracing Pattern: Forward-shifted scalloped X-bracing for enhanced resonance and sustain.
Electronics
Pickup/Preamp: Genuine Fishman Presys Preamp and Sonicore Pickup for full sound reproduction.
Preamp EQ: 3-band EQ with built-in tuner for precise tonal control and easy tuning.
Neck and Playability
Neck Shape: Slim C-shaped mahogany neck for comfortable playability.
Fingerboard: Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
Scale Length: 25.5 inches.
Frets: 20 frets.
Tuning Machines: High-ratio sealed gear tuners for quick and stable tuning.
Additional Features
Strings: Premium D’Addario Coated Strings (.012-.053).
Bridge and Saddle: Rosewood bridge with GraphTech TUSQ compensated saddle for improved intonation.
Description
The Mitchell T311CE-BST is a versatile acoustic-electric guitar that combines premium tonewoods and contemporary design. Its solid spruce top provides crisp, detailed highs, while the mahogany back and sides offer a warm, balanced tone. The forward-shifted X-bracing enhances the guitar's projection and sustain, making it ideal for both strumming and fingerpicking.
The built-in Fishman Presys preamp and Sonicore pickup ensure that your acoustic sound is faithfully reproduced when plugged into an amplifier or PA system. The slim C-shaped neck and cutaway design make it easy to play complex chords and solos, making this guitar suitable for both beginners and experienced players.
Visual Appeal
Finish: The Edge Burst finish gives the guitar a striking appearance, with a gradient effect that transitions from darker edges to a lighter center, highlighting the natural grain of the spruce top.
Call to Action
Don't miss out on this exceptional guitar that offers incredible value and performance. Whether you're playing at home, in the studio, or on stage, the Mitchell T311CE-BST is designed to deliver outstanding sound and playability.

better?

1723230034605.png

1723229991622.png
stop posting shit i want thats really far away!!!!
I used to have one just like that. did a 4wd frame with a diesel 2wd I had. it was even slower then, but still got 50mpg.

1000044430.jpg

HELP! NEED SOLD! Mitchell Accoustic/Electric Guitar with Stand and Highway Bags RoadRunner Case
$250$300
Musical Instruments
Listed 4 days ago4 days ago in Grants Pass, OR
Details
Condition
New
BRAND NEW. 1 string is off as I was testing it. There is nothing broken. When video was taken, only second time it was out of bag.

Key Features
Body Type: Dreadnought with a single cutaway for easy access to higher frets.
Top Wood: Solid spruce top for detailed high-end tones and strong projection.
Back and Sides: Mahogany for a warm, rich sound.
Finish: Gloss-finished Edge Burst top with thin open-pore satin finish on back and sides.
Bracing Pattern: Forward-shifted scalloped X-bracing for enhanced resonance and sustain.
Electronics
Pickup/Preamp: Genuine Fishman Presys Preamp and Sonicore Pickup for full sound reproduction.
Preamp EQ: 3-band EQ with built-in tuner for precise tonal control and easy tuning.
Neck and Playability
Neck Shape: Slim C-shaped mahogany neck for comfortable playability.
Fingerboard: Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
Scale Length: 25.5 inches.
Frets: 20 frets.
Tuning Machines: High-ratio sealed gear tuners for quick and stable tuning.
Additional Features
Strings: Premium D’Addario Coated Strings (.012-.053).
Bridge and Saddle: Rosewood bridge with GraphTech TUSQ compensated saddle for improved intonation.
Description
The Mitchell T311CE-BST is a versatile acoustic-electric guitar that combines premium tonewoods and contemporary design. Its solid spruce top provides crisp, detailed highs, while the mahogany back and sides offer a warm, balanced tone. The forward-shifted X-bracing enhances the guitar's projection and sustain, making it ideal for both strumming and fingerpicking.
The built-in Fishman Presys preamp and Sonicore pickup ensure that your acoustic sound is faithfully reproduced when plugged into an amplifier or PA system. The slim C-shaped neck and cutaway design make it easy to play complex chords and solos, making this guitar suitable for both beginners and experienced players.
Visual Appeal
Finish: The Edge Burst finish gives the guitar a striking appearance, with a gradient effect that transitions from darker edges to a lighter center, highlighting the natural grain of the spruce top.
Call to Action
Don't miss out on this exceptional guitar that offers incredible value and performance. Whether you're playing at home, in the studio, or on stage, the Mitchell T311CE-BST is designed to deliver outstanding sound and playability.
is this a buy some get some deal? no thanks!

I'm not seeing the "steering ropes", plus I'm trying to wrap my head around the pump sprayer purpose.....

thats your in tank fuel pump:grinpimp:

look right below that air filter and it looks like a steering shaft sticking down

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh