What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

20k firm Fummins 06 ford f250 super duty 178k on body
stock 06 5.9 Cummins around swap .around 60k miles on engine with reman zf6 manual transmission
New parts..South bend 650 hp clutch kit Carli 2.5” leveling suspension system
Pmf drag link drives nice and straight Timken wheel hub bearing assembly,Starter,Cooper discover at3 tires,Runs and drives great has a oil leak and needs ac recharged

1720537725217.png

stock 06 5.9 Cummins around swap .around 60k miles on engine with reman zf6 manual transmission
Pmf drag link drives nice and straight Timken wheel hub bearing assembly,Starter,Cooper discover at3 tires,Runs and drives great has a oil leak and needs ac recharged

1720537725217.png
For$20k he should fix the oil leak and the AC

1720537725217.png
clearly under priced...

Probably the compressor and not lack of charge. And yeah, for $20k, fix the damn thing.

Reactions: DMG
Is this stolen? Doesn’t look like it but looks like it could shuffled into the fleet pretty easily, even without a “title”.

IMG_8197.jpeg

IMG_8198.jpeg

Last edited:
Find someone parting out a rotted in half Superduty and you're good.

Haven’t seen too many rot issues on the 17 plus and anyone selling a “good vin” is looking for 10k+. You can get a “clean salvage” for that with similar miles. I know a few guys who only have one plate per trailer, was thinking similarly but probably not worth the risk. This is the third or fourth one I’ve seen like that all around Cleveland area.

Haven’t seen too many rot issues on the 17 plus and anyone selling a “good vin” is looking for 10k+. You can get a “clean salvage” for that with similar miles. I know a few guys who only have one plate per trailer, was thinking similarly but probably not worth the risk. This is the third or fourth one I’ve seen like that all around Cleveland area.
Depending on the state it might be possible to get a bonded title or have a tow service or mechanic shop get a abandoned title

Top Back Refresh