What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

IMG_8082.jpeg

I see stuff like this all the time white women selling things taking pictures showing off their ass, tits or both. Is this an add for “ illicit services” or do attention whores just not know how to take a picture without slutting it up.
Little of column A, little of column B. If the price doesn't make sense for the item it's gonna be more A than B :laughing:

This seems like B. You clicked on the ad so it worked.

Thats a lil more ass than I prefer. But I'll still happily look at it without complaining :flipoff2:

I am more confused about if you are really bitching about having to look at a womans ass?

I’m a simple man I see a decent split tail, I’m looking.

Buy the fan and find out :flipoff2:

For 50 bucks if I was single it would be tempting, probably going to need to triple wrap at that price though.

Little of column A, little of column B. If the price doesn't make sense for the item it's gonna be more A than B :laughing:

This seems like B. You clicked on the ad so it worked.

Thats a lil more ass than I prefer.

Let us know you’re gay besides you love of Toyotas.

Sine the PO died I'm betting it's being sold by a relative that doesn't wanna touch it so they don't get embroiled in a drama filled estate liquidation process. PO's occupation seems to confirm this. :laughing:

Classics like that are also magnets for owners who don't turn wrenches.

They always seem to "think" it is something cheap.

Agreed to a point:laughing:

"AC recently stopped working but worked last summer. Checked fuse (good) so I assume needs recharge." Reads to me like, were selling off the old mans stuff, and aren't going to put much effort into fixing shit.

When ever I see AC needs a recharge, it means the ac might work for a week if you recharge it. Might!
Should just say AC doesn’t work.

Does anybody else wonder why they make a five foot hood, but the opening to work on the motor is 2 feet?

Does anybody else wonder why they make a five foot hood, but the opening to work on the motor is 2 feet?
Talking out of my ass, but....

Engine is in the same place in relation to the wheels.

Pushed the cowl forward for aerodynamics, then pushed the grill and cooling stack forward to compensate for loss of space under the hood.

Could be totally wrong though

I remember when I fought a 74 dodge charger. Had a 440 BBD under the hood. Opened up to the engine bay and could literally stand on the ground on my feet and work on that sucker. It was crazy how much extra room it had compared to today.

1985 Chevy M1008 CUCV Cummins Swapped - $17,000 (Chesapeake)​

00707_aEhGBZfeGD0_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00101_9wnRPhnpcAl_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

1985 Chevy D30 M1008 CUCV
-Ex Arizona National Guard truck
-Essentially a K30 1 ton truck, but beefed up for the military.
-12V Cummins swap, VE rotary pump
-46RH Overdrive automatic transmission. Overdrive is currently controlled by a manual switch, but I intend to install a controller relay to control OD automatically.
-NP205 transfer case with VSS adapter
-Engine/trans/transfer case all have 130k miles on them, was removed from a wrecked 1992 Dodge W250 truck.
-6" ORD front lift springs
-ORD Crossover steering
-Dana 60 kingpin front axle
-14 bolt rear axle with Detroit locker 4.56 gear ratios.
-Skyjacker black max shocks
-Electronic cluster from a 1991 Blazer, rebuilt and proper truck mileage adjusted, reads exact proper mileage on chassis/truck (39k miles). Speedometer has been calibrated for the tires/gears.
-Wiring harness was removed from same donor blazer, meticulously disassembled, removed any wires not required for the diesel engine, rewrapped and loomed with OEM chevy materials.
-Radiator support/grille from 1991 truck, this was used for the better quad headlight setup, there is a 2nd gen cummins intercooler fabricated into the core support.
-There is a dodge AC condenser installed in radiator support along with brand new Sanden AC compressor installed on the engine. Truck will include factory AC components from donor blazer, but will need to be installed to complete AC install.
-Brand new high output alternator with Tach output.
-KDP tab installed on engine.
-Tru-cool max 40k transmission cooler
-4" mandrel bent exhaust
-New 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discovery Max STT Pro tires
- 17x10 aluminum wheels
-Tom Woods driveshafts front and rear
-New e-brake cables and rear hub seals and brake cylinders.
-New front wheel bearings and U-Joints in front axle.
-The signature CUCV pintle hitch, grille guard and shackles are all present.
-Truck has none of the 24V system remaining, all 12V circuits.

Truck runs and drives great. There are of course bumps and bruises, as it is an ex military truck. An ton of time has been dedicated to the build of this truck. This is not a hack job install like most, I used a G-force engine crossmember which locates the engine properly so that no firewall modifications were required. The transmission crossmember was sourced from the donor dodge, which was then modified to utilize the factory GM crossmember bolt holes.

Truck has very little rust, main being the passenger cab corner and small amount at bottom edge of passenger door. Both very easy fixes.

Clean and clear Virginia title in hand, note that most standard auto insurance companies will not cover an ex military vehicle, so please do your homework before contacting.

Not interested in trades at this time.

1985 Chevy M1008 CUCV Cummins Swapped - $17,000 (Chesapeake)​

00707_aEhGBZfeGD0_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00101_9wnRPhnpcAl_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

1985 Chevy D30 M1008 CUCV
-Ex Arizona National Guard truck
-Essentially a K30 1 ton truck, but beefed up for the military.
-12V Cummins swap, VE rotary pump
-46RH Overdrive automatic transmission. Overdrive is currently controlled by a manual switch, but I intend to install a controller relay to control OD automatically.
-NP205 transfer case with VSS adapter
-Engine/trans/transfer case all have 130k miles on them, was removed from a wrecked 1992 Dodge W250 truck.
-6" ORD front lift springs
-ORD Crossover steering
-Dana 60 kingpin front axle
-14 bolt rear axle with Detroit locker 4.56 gear ratios.
-Skyjacker black max shocks
-Electronic cluster from a 1991 Blazer, rebuilt and proper truck mileage adjusted, reads exact proper mileage on chassis/truck (39k miles). Speedometer has been calibrated for the tires/gears.
-Wiring harness was removed from same donor blazer, meticulously disassembled, removed any wires not required for the diesel engine, rewrapped and loomed with OEM chevy materials.
-Radiator support/grille from 1991 truck, this was used for the better quad headlight setup, there is a 2nd gen cummins intercooler fabricated into the core support.
-There is a dodge AC condenser installed in radiator support along with brand new Sanden AC compressor installed on the engine. Truck will include factory AC components from donor blazer, but will need to be installed to complete AC install.
-Brand new high output alternator with Tach output.
-KDP tab installed on engine.
-Tru-cool max 40k transmission cooler
-4" mandrel bent exhaust
-New 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discovery Max STT Pro tires
- 17x10 aluminum wheels
-Tom Woods driveshafts front and rear
-New e-brake cables and rear hub seals and brake cylinders.
-New front wheel bearings and U-Joints in front axle.
-The signature CUCV pintle hitch, grille guard and shackles are all present.
-Truck has none of the 24V system remaining, all 12V circuits.

Truck runs and drives great. There are of course bumps and bruises, as it is an ex military truck. An ton of time has been dedicated to the build of this truck. This is not a hack job install like most, I used a G-force engine crossmember which locates the engine properly so that no firewall modifications were required. The transmission crossmember was sourced from the donor dodge, which was then modified to utilize the factory GM crossmember bolt holes.

Truck has very little rust, main being the passenger cab corner and small amount at bottom edge of passenger door. Both very easy fixes.

Clean and clear Virginia title in hand, note that most standard auto insurance companies will not cover an ex military vehicle, so please do your homework before contacting.

Not interested in trades at this time.

1955 Dodge Power wagon 1 Ton, 4x4, 4 speed with granny gear. Runs great! I would be interested in a part trade involving a low mileage 3/4 ton or 1 ton diesel pick-up.Or class C motor home in great condition.Sold AS IS/Where Is. No venmo/checks.Cash is king .message me for additional information or for an appointment to view. $35k OBO

1718153233150.png
1718153273381.png
1718153314040.png

Top Back Refresh