What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

those are actually really heavy snowmobiles
or at least they got the same variator belt drive and air cooled gasoline engine with zero parts availability
They're in the same power range as random import horizontal shaft gas engines so re-power isn't a big or expensive problem.

That's probably one of the best things about worn out old 40-60yo skid steers vs worn out old tractors where you're basically forced to rebuild the engine because it's structural and nothing else can go in front of the bell-housing.

$3500

1717683075387.png

They're in the same power range as random import horizontal shaft gas engines so re-power isn't a big or expensive problem.

That's probably one of the best things about worn out old 40-60yo skid steers vs worn out old tractors where you're basically forced to rebuild the engine because it's structural and nothing else can go in front of the bell-housing.
Yep. Actually had one given to us that supposedly only has a bad engine. I'm thinking a HF predator and a fab'ed up coupler should let me know if anything else is a problem.

As much shit he talks about putting .gov in the ground, he wont get off the couch. All bark.

"because you don't do something that is dumb and counterproductive you are therefore not prepared to do anything"

-people who are the problem

Our nation suffers from a pandemic of short-sightedess. As nice as if would be to draw and quarter some cog in the machine fed the cause of liberty would likely be further advanced by drawing and quartering some short sighted person like YOU. But I would give up my life in the process. Whether you're hanging politicians and police or the useful idiots (you) who give them power you can't win a war on a 1 for 1 ratio so there's no point. "Getting off the porch is not a long term solution". That's why nobody with a brain (who isn't suicidal or a fed false flag or both) does it.

But hey, y'all are the same people who sold us out to China and expanded the federal bureaucracy in complete ignorance of the obvious consequences, so shortsighted policy is kind of your thing.

Last edited:

"wow cool just stick a thousand dollar harbor freight engine in it what a deal"

"wow cool just stick a thousand dollar harbor freight engine in it what a deal"
The turnkey equivalents cost so much more for shit that smokes, leaks and is on its last legs that it's just not worth it IMO.

For some work and less money you get something that's gonna be more trouble free.

Whichever one of the 'maches runs 4x4north has a build over there of him dealing with a low end project machine and he was smart enough to get one that had an Mitsubishi automotive engine that was sold in north America. Even with cheap auto parts it's still fucking him. He could have had a predator and surplus center pump in it for less money.

You see an armored truck full of sweat and sadness. I see an RV with its own panic room. Heck, the RV is the panic room.
1717726084456.png

Bonus points if they include the cat.

1717728148795.png

This Custom Made 6 Door truck is one of a kind. Price is $50,000 or Best Offer
Crew Cab Western Hauler with Custom side Racing Graphics
HD Radio with Navigation System
Tires are 295/75/5R/22.5
Tires are Heavy Duty Tractor Trailer Tires
Caterpillar 3126 Diesel Engine
CAT Allison Auto Transmission
97,983 miles
Rear Air Ride & XLT Package
Gray Interior - Excellent Condition
2-Side Storage Compartments
5th Wheel, Gooseneck & Ball Hookup
Floor Mats Included
If interested please Call Mike at 717-443-8946

1717786653779.png

1975 Toyota Lancruiser FJ40 - $7,500 (Everett)​

Aluminum body tub. Running and driving but hasn't been on the road in years..frame great. Engine and drive train good. Tires are dry rot.
Ambulance doors need replaced. But the project is complete.
Selling because of health issues. Can be shipped or may be help deliver
Request better photos please if interested. I will be post better pictures tomorrow

Anybody want to buy willow springs?

Used to live right near there.
Great facility, but could use some upgrades.
Ad says built in 1985, but was actually constructed in 1953. Considered the oldest "purpose built" Road Course in the US

Top Back Refresh