What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

1717804686183.png

2.2 million property tax assessment.
That’s what the county values it at , not that the annual tax bill is

At least that’s the way I’m reading it

But the ad doesn’t have the price ??

And it lists all the upside ways to make more money , but the current owners obviously couldn’t make air a profit with it

Plus the local neighbors sue them every six months

Seems like a really cool project. Good thing it's complete and comes with a parts car because I bet every part of this is impossible to find these days. :laughing:

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 7.16.37 AM.png

:grinpimp:

1718059159470.png

1718059061763.png
1718059108431.png
I am always annoyed by the dipshits that are selling a car with a probably expensive problem that say its probably just a fuse or something. If that was true they would spend the 25 cents to fix it. Its like they are admitting to being a liar in their ad.

I am always annoyed by the dipshits that are selling a car with a probably expensive problem that say its probably just a fuse or something. If that was true they would spend the 25 cents to fix it. Its like they are admitting to being a liar in their ad.

Agreed to a point:laughing:

"AC recently stopped working but worked last summer. Checked fuse (good) so I assume needs recharge." Reads to me like, were selling off the old mans stuff, and aren't going to put much effort into fixing shit.

I get more annoyed by the ones that post up their 130k mile rig. Only to later state that the motor has 130k on it, but the rest of the rig has 489k:shaking:

Sine the PO died I'm betting it's being sold by a relative that doesn't wanna touch it so they don't get embroiled in a drama filled estate liquidation process. PO's occupation seems to confirm this. :laughing:

Classics like that are also magnets for owners who don't turn wrenches.

IMG_8082.jpeg

I see stuff like this all the time white women selling things taking pictures showing off their ass, tits or both. Is this an add for “ illicit services” or do attention whores just not know how to take a picture without slutting it up.

IMG_8082.jpeg

I see stuff like this all the time white women selling things taking pictures showing off their ass, tits or both. Is this an add for “ illicit services” or do attention whores just not know how to take a picture without slutting it up.

I am more confused about if you are really bitching about having to look at a womans ass?

IMG_8082.jpeg

Buy the fan and find out :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh