Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

IBB Midwest adventure 2023?

3B70F304-AFA3-4B06-BE97-C2397A017446.png

I tried to create and Events post but it wont let me post somthing about url not supported and needing a picture. Stupid technology. I just tried to post up post #89 from this thread.

I tried to create and Events post but it wont let me post somthing about url not supported and needing a picture. Stupid technology. I just tried to post up post #89 from this thread.
I created the event and copy/pasted post #89 for you.

maybe only the group owner can do it?

I made you a Mod as well. choose your band members wisely. :laughing:

This sounds awesome. I'm most likely in with a possible few others.

I'm pretty much between rush and smorr so will probably meet up on day two

How many will be in Jeeps/buggies and how many in SXS?

I may meet up on Thursday at Flat Nasty and wheel/camp there and go on to Moonlight as well. Not sure yet if I will tent camp or bring the toy hauler.. guess it will depend on weather and if Gina wants to go with me.

How many will be in Jeeps/buggies and how many in SXS?

I may meet up on Thursday at Flat Nasty and wheel/camp there and go on to Moonlight as well. Not sure yet if I will tent camp or bring the toy hauler.. guess it will depend on weather and if Gina wants to go with me.
I cant speak for anyone else, but my crew has 1 Buggy and 2 Jeeps all equal on 43s.

Thank you Wades_76_cj7 for making the group event post.

Evidently there are more than a couple Event sections on ibb. I kind of got it posted up in the Events section that is open to everyone. I am going to start mentioning it to people when I see they live in the area. You guys feel free to tag people to to find it.

Here is the link to where I am moving to the Events section.

https://irate4x4.com/events/midwest-wheeling-week-‘23-ks-mo-10-8-10-14.35/

Edit. I dont know why it wont let me link it. Something is majorly wrong with the events section.

Last edited:
Thank you Wades_76_cj7 for making the group event post.

Evidently there are more than a couple Event sections on ibb. I kind of got it posted up in the Events section that is open to everyone. I am going to start mentioning it to people when I see they live in the area. You guys feel free to tag people to to find it.

Here is the link to where I am moving to the Events section.

https://irate4x4.com/events/midwest-wheeling-week-‘23-ks-mo-10-8-10-14.35/

Edit. I dont know why it wont let me link it. Something is majorly wrong with the events section.

Looks like we need to sign up for that discussion, just like I did here...
Pretty good amount of legwork you did.
I hope it gets a strong turnout.
The crosslinks are working, seems to be a pita to actually post the damn info tho:confused:
I had a time doing mine.

:beer:Carry on:beer:

Looks like we need to sign up for that discussion, just like I did here...
Pretty good amount of legwork you did.
I hope it gets a strong turnout.
The crosslinks are working, seems to be a pita to actually post the damn info tho:confused:
I had a time doing mine.

:beer:Carry on:beer:
Yeah the Events section just aint right.

Reactions: Clb
What are the dates at SMORR or whatever stop is closest to Lake Michigan? I'm gonna drag the samurai and meet you guys

What are the dates at SMORR or whatever stop is closest to Lake Michigan? I'm gonna drag the samurai and meet you guys
October 10 & 11. Make sure to be there by 9am at SMORR on the 10th to get in.

Moonlight racing would be closer to Lake Michigan on 10/14 but I have never been there so I cant speak for how good it is. SMORR is good and I know that though.

Here is a link to the Event page

Awesome, I'll be finding you guys at Flat nasty or Moonlight, SMORR depending on weather and what work is doing :beer:

Checking in on this. I marked myself as a maybe. I should be at our house on the 10th, but not early enough to meet up at SMORR. Same with the 11th - won't be available until later that afternoon. I'll keep an eye out, though.

10-4 This is where everything is for it now.

Checking in on this. I marked myself as a maybe. I should be at our house on the 10th, but not early enough to meet up at SMORR. Same with the 11th - won't be available until later that afternoon. I'll keep an eye out, though.

The thread in GCC had more traffic iirc

Fwiw KungFooMASTA
Maybe ask Austin to lock the other and link it here like he did the ibb ultimate Trail Adventure 23 .
Save ya some housekeeping :beer:

Fwiw KungFooMASTA
Maybe ask Austin to lock the other and link it here like he did the ibb ultimate Trail Adventure 23 .
Save ya some housekeeping :beer:
Most people are already at the other one. Im half way thinking about not even using the events section if I do It again next year. Something just isnt right about that section.

Its about go time anyways. 3 days from now we should be wheeling.

yep, I had a few oddball things there also.
I chalked it up to me and verizon tho.
Tic Rock time is upon us , ENJOY IT:beer:

Wife has decided that she will go with me on Tuesday to SMORR. :grinpimp:
But she said I can't take the really rough stuff if she goes. :frown:
We are cutting beans so day trip only here. SMORR is my jam so thinking that will be the play for me. Stealing my boy’s single seat, no wife worries here!

Im sure I already told you, but Im so worried someone wont notice and be left out so I will say it again. You have to be checked in at SMORR on 10/10 before 9am.
Wife has decided that she will go with me on Tuesday to SMORR. :grinpimp:
But she said I can't take the really rough stuff if she goes. :frown:

We are cutting beans so day trip only here. SMORR is my jam so thinking that will be the play for me. Stealing my boy’s single seat, no wife worries here!

Yup. With no issues it’s 3:15 for me so leaving at 5 if it looks like a go.

Top Back Refresh