What's new
Aug

I.B.B. Ultimate Trail Adventure '23

I’m guessing it was the Jones fire. Depends on when you were there in 2020.

Maybe Loyaltpn fire.

Fuckin meat bees. I heard a strip of meat over a bucket will kill them. They eat till they are too heavy to fly and then fall and drown.

Pics from the con in late 2020 forget what they called this fire but we had a bunch of out of state people with us and all of their tow rigs and stuff were at camp by airport flat campground. Unknowingly we got on the trail right as they were shutting down the forest. Going back meant heading towards the fire so we just decided as a group to push through.
46A6BA0E-C6C1-44E4-B2F4-B65AE5341C19.jpeg

313773B6-BD2F-4ADB-AB33-7E75AC93715D.jpeg

I’m guessing it was the Jones fire. Depends on when you were there in 2020.

Maybe Loyaltpn fire.

Pretty sure it was the “Fork Fire”

Damn fires, I'll see you guys Sunday afternoon/ evening. Hit me up if anyone needs anything.

Hows it towing?
Lets just say it's not my favorite tow vehicle! Single digit mpg and every time a big rig passes me I get some exciting tail wag... almost became a you tube fail video earlier this morning. Have slowed it down to 60 mph max, which makes the wag recovery quicker! 😆 left the house at 0300 and just got to salt lake city. Have a work thing here for 4 hours and then ill continue on.

Lets just say it's not my favorite tow vehicle! Single digit mpg and every time a big rig passes me I get some exciting tail wag... almost became a you tube fail video earlier this morning. Have slowed it down to 60 mph max, which makes the wag recovery quicker! 😆 left the house at 0300 and just got to salt lake city. Have a work thing here for 4 hours and then ill continue on.
Damn, lol. That JT an auto or manual? Why not drive separately?

Meat bees can fuck right the fuck off.
Barrett is usually chill with them, I've left Buck cuz they woke me up at day break with buzzing, last weekend at Fordyce lake I didn't see any.
I was really hoping the winter would kill them off.

Just finished up loading the rig, and dove into finding the one prince of darkness wire in the ac system.....
Finally arrived at the fact toyota used way to many color code calibrations from 79-89 :mad3: specially if you put it in Johnny Cash style:emb:
50* air @95 ambient :bounce:
Are we there yet:flipoff2:
Pop fizz:beer:

Top Back Refresh