What's new

Hows the weather?

ETA moves on.

Bands of rain all weekend. 5 minutes in each band. Lame. Cold 60°~ for San Diego.

5F and clear skies here this morning. We had 60mph winds and blowing snow the last two days. Not much for accumulation, just a couple drifts to scoop up. 3 hrs north got just shy of a foot of snow, to the East about 6 hrs they got nearly 2ft.

Last edited:
We have 3 " of snow and it's 8* with a 24 MPH breeze here.

So todays forecast is nipply! :grinpimp:

5d0d1be3654b365e520b8052b6b50555 copy.jpg

What he said ^^^ :flipoff2:

And this weekend it's supposed to hit the 60's again. :laughing:

Fuckin foot of snow :eek:

Jealous!!

60s and sunny, 30s in the morning. People acting like it's the arctic!! I'm all fucked up I feel like its been the 1week of nice weather in September im used to getting for 3months now.

Jealous!!

60s and sunny, 30s in the morning. People acting like it's the arctic!! I'm all fucked up I feel like its been the 1week of nice weather in September im used to getting for 3months now.

I'm not jealous of your warm weather yet but when it hits -35 here I sure will be. Gonna be 33 as a high today so definitely T-shirt and short weather :smokin:

In the thirtys when I woke up there is sign that we got moisture in some form during the night since the porch is wet supposed to get up to fifty one.

-35F bright blue sky and no wind. Been -25 or colder every morning for the last 2 weeks, at least the wind let up, had -50 windchill earlier this week for a few mornings.

Cool an cloudy here now. Snow is supposed to start this evening. I have to drive home from Abq to near Chama this afternoon, I hope the snow holds off until I get home. They are predicting a foot of snow this weekend and 40 degrees below normal.

We had 1/4" of ice yesterday morning, almost all of it is still hanging in the trees. Power was out for about 20 hours yesterday.

It's 26 degrees and cloudy right now, 29 tomorrow and cloudy and 21 Sunday. 2" of snow Sunday and another 5" on Monday, with a low of 1 on Monday night.

Not only is it FUCKING cold for this area, I'm more than a little worried about the ice being up in the trees while that much snow is coming down. There was a decent amount of storm damage yesterday but this might send it over the edge if the ice doesn't melt off. We just don't ever get that kind of snow here, much less on top of the ice. I'm about to head to the beer store, I don't want to leave all weekend :laughing:

We had 1/4" of ice yesterday morning, almost all of it is still hanging in the trees. Power was out for about 20 hours yesterday.

It's 26 degrees and cloudy right now, 29 tomorrow and cloudy and 21 Sunday. 2" of snow Sunday and another 5" on Monday, with a low of 1 on Monday night.

Not only is it FUCKING cold for this area, I'm more than a little worried about the ice being up in the trees while that much snow is coming down. There was a decent amount of storm damage yesterday but this might send it over the edge if the ice doesn't melt off. We just don't ever get that kind of snow here, much less on top of the ice. I'm about to head to the beer store, I don't want to leave all weekend :laughing:

That's just Ma Nature doing some pruning! :flipoff2:

Was 4 this morning, 12 currently. About to take the dog for a walk...

That's just Ma Nature doing some pruning! :flipoff2:

Was 4 this morning, 12 currently. About to take the dog for a walk...

I have 6 oak trees in my 1 acre yard that are over 4 feet in diameter, two of which are over 5. I don't need any uncommanded pruning thank you very much :laughing:

29 and partly cloudy with no wind here in blue river colorado.. this place is a refrigerator so I’ll take it.

44* wind at 7 gusting to 11 out of the SW, They are calling for showers, the few clouds I am seeing are broken up, and radar isn't showing much

Cool an cloudy here now. Snow is supposed to start this evening. I have to drive home from Abq to near Chama this afternoon, I hope the snow holds off until I get home. They are predicting a foot of snow this weekend and 40 degrees below normal.

We'll get the wind and that'll be it

I grilled steak last night in a tshirt. Granted I didn't STAY outside. But it's a bit chilly.

weather2.JPG

Top Back Refresh