What's new

Hotty and her bronco.

Man she sounds dumb, smokes a lot, not sure what drugs she uses but there's something. I wonder if she likes to rock the party?

If all I had to do to make $5k every time I posted was show some tits and ass I'd be doing it as well. :laughing:

Get to it! Lots of Overbears out there that would love to see your balloon knot. :flipoff2:

OK I'm going to be that guy. Where do these van life people poop?

So what's dumb with this is people think this is such a cool way to do things, but is 500 people were doing it in the same area is becomes gross pretty quickly. Crap everywhere.

Maybe someone smart and with some money.. will go find some homeless hottie living in a van or something.. and help her start a successful show..??

Ok Captain Save-A-Ho...... Why would any succesful put together motherfucker with the means and ability to do such a thing, waste it on a tweaker nutjob? Oh wait let me guess youre thinking with your amazing videographer skills youre going to get her to come to texas where you can turn her life around and she will shower you with love and affection for saving her. .

Thats not how life works. She may come to texas out of desperation and a warm place to stay for the winter but then she will milk you dry, without actually milking you dry. And you being all Captain Save-A-Ho-eee will either be broke, homless yourself, or in jail for a domestic because you thought she cared.

Real succesful motherfuckers dont do this because they get to fuck smart, independant, women that are successful on their own terms. The guys that do this are either shitheads themselves that have to prey on and take advantage of weakminded, or mentally unstable, down on their luck, no options left chicks in order to get laid. Or theyre stupid motherfuckers that havent had a case of life kicking you in the balls saying "hey get your head out of your ass, bitch is in this situation for a reason".

If youre the first type of guy, you should guzzle bleach. If youre the second wake the fuck up stupid. It doesnt work. Many have tried most all have failed and fucked up their own life in the process.

OK I'm going to be that guy. Where do these van life people poop?

In the driver's seat :laughing:

bronc.jpg

No way. I thought you were 100% joking. :barf:

Ok Captain Save-A-Ho...... Why would any succesful put together motherfucker with the means and ability to do such a thing, waste it on a tweaker nutjob? Oh wait let me guess youre thinking with your amazing videographer skills youre going to get her to come to texas where you can turn her life around and she will shower you with love and affection for saving her. .

Thats not how life works. She may come to texas out of desperation and a warm place to stay for the winter but then she will milk you dry, without actually milking you dry. And you being all Captain Save-A-Ho-eee will either be broke, homless yourself, or in jail for a domestic because you thought she cared.

Real succesful motherfuckers dont do this because they get to fuck smart, independant, women that are successful on their own terms. The guys that do this are either shitheads themselves that have to prey on and take advantage of weakminded, or mentally unstable, down on their luck, no options left chicks in order to get laid. Or theyre stupid motherfuckers that havent had a case of life kicking you in the balls saying "hey get your head out of your ass, bitch is in this situation for a reason".

If youre the first type of guy, you should guzzle bleach. If youre the second wake the fuck up stupid. It doesnt work. Many have tried most all have failed and fucked up their own life in the process.

Anybody follow corey feldmans life for the past few years?

Fucked in the head
Picks up stay half homeless hotties doing exactly this.
and every one of goes on to tell what a wacked out poece of shit he is

In the driver's seat :laughing:

I think adam carolla invented that on loveline. He wanted a bed with a hole in it that went to the gutter outside for midnight peeing, condom disposal or if the hooker that was over took too much acid and had to barf!:lmao:

wasnt a specific question for you, just a why do dumb girls take pics the way they take pics. It was kinda odd, but attention is a powerful motivator

I want a do-over on my response. I had never seen that picture before so I couldn’t begin to conceive of the events that would have lead to her getting her picture taken with her vag hanging out of her shorts on a boat full of dudes. I can tell you this, she’s a manic so in the moment it was probably some of the most fun she’s ever had up to that point. Usually followed by near debilitating depression and self hatred for it.

I want a do-over on my response. I had never seen that picture before so I couldn’t begin to conceive of the events that would have lead to her getting her picture taken with her vag hanging out of her shorts on a boat full of dudes. I can tell you this, she’s a manic so in the moment it was probably some of the most fun she’s ever had up to that point. Usually followed by near debilitating depression and self hatred for it.

sucks. must have been a rollercoaster of a marriage if she was how you describe. Bet youre glad to be out

Last edited:
Maybe someone smart and with some money.. will go find some homeless hottie living in a van or something.. and help her start a successful show..??

Looks like her Bronco is having issues. Maybe take your mad mechanics skills out to wherever the heck she is and fix her right up, then pitch the show idea. Start a thread here. It could be the first IBB Ashke story and we could all have copious entertainment as we follow your experiences!

It's really helpful to hear you break this down. I've had a couple relationships that had some crazy ups and downs and I never could begin to understand what was even going on, so for you to give it a label and a scenario helps me reason my experiences out and put some closure in my head.

I watched another of this Morgan’s videos today. (Actually just listen as I drive around)

Shes so full of shit. Yesterday on an old ass video I listened too she told how she had it made, living in a beach house guaranteed job security with a government contract but she fucked it up. Got a DUI lost her clearance to get on base and subsequently had to shutdown shop. In her newest video she says she just wanted to quit because she was in tax debt and digging herself in a hole. People who live like this are so deluded that to continue moving forward they constantly have rewrite their narrative. It’s pretty sad really.

My ex and this chick have a fan base of mostly Arti5an’s that prop them up and keep em going. If you read comments under any of their pictures it’s just sad middle aged men giving their one liners about how hot they are, or how cool they are. Giving them money to keep them doing stuff half naked.

My ex and this chick have a fan base of mostly Arti5an’s that prop them up and keep em going. If you read comments under any of their pictures it’s just sad middle aged men giving their one liners about how hot they are, or how cool they are. Giving them money to keep them doing stuff half naked.

I always wondered why they do it outside vanity, I guess I didn’t think of lonely ass loosers sending them cash. I don’t think views on YouTube pays enough for gas and food. Looks like YouTube pays around $3-$5 per 1000 views.

I always wondered why they do it outside vanity, I guess I didn’t think of lonely ass loosers sending them cash. I don’t think views on YouTube pays enough for gas and food. Looks like YouTube pays around $3-$5 per 1000 views.

Miss Morgan here says she’s up to as much as $1500 a month these days between monetization and gofundme.

Miss Morgan here says she’s up to as much as $1500 a month these days between monetization and gofundme.

The up to part is the kicker. I guess you can stretch that out if you aren’t paying for rent, insurance, etc., but it still seems like that make it tough.

You should send her an invite to move in with you in exchange for daily secs and bj’s :flipoff2:you might at least get a new set of nudes for the spank bank :laughing:

Do you not remember the Waffle House chick?? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i assume these idiot's also realize they need to pay taxes on those incomes. so that 1500 is really 750 ish.
can't live on that.

The up to part is the kicker. I guess you can stretch that out if you aren’t paying for rent, insurance, etc., but it still seems like that make it tough.

What she's not showing you is how often she's hooking up with random dudes to not stay in that van. I know a girl that did this for a few years. She basically just traveled between guys houses that she met on instagram or through friends and mooched off them for a while before moving on to the next one. Then in between she'd sign up for local gyms for like $10 to use their showers and find someone to go home with there. She lived out of her van, but hard to say she lived in it.

Top Back Refresh