What's new

Hotty and her bronco.

Don't post a link or anything.:flipoff2:

https://m.facebook.com/swissarmielife/?tsid=0.9030483674898072&source=result
https://www.youtube.com/user/angiemarieR

This insta-ho is my ex wife. Still fine AF but a real life monster. She was sponsored for a while by vibe kayak and was getting paid to run around bow fishing living in a teardrop camper she pulled behind the Vitara I had built for her.

photo25128.jpg

[throws two 33gal Hefty bags full of cans in the dumpster]

"WHAT??? OH YEA! IT WAS GOOD MEETING YOU GUYS TOO!!! HEY YALL GOT ANY IBUPROFEN??"

[diesel clatter]

8am. WHO THE FUCK IS RUNNING THE GENNY. FIND IT AND KILL IT.... tripping over Mason jars sonsbitches

https://m.facebook.com/swissarmielife/?tsid=0.9030483674898072&source=result
https://www.youtube.com/user/angiemarieR

This insta-ho is my ex wife. Still fine AF but a real life monster. She was sponsored for a while by vibe kayak and was getting paid to run around bow fishing living in a teardrop camper she pulled behind the Vitara I had built for her.

So uhh on her facebook page, the photo where shes holding a fish and theres a bunch of guys in the background...

...why are her next-to-nothing little shorts unbottoned - and - unzipped all the way down to the crotch fruit?

just askin...

So uhh on her facebook page, the photo where shes holding a fish and theres a bunch of guys in the background...

...why are her next-to-nothing little shorts unbottoned - and - unzipped all the way down to the crotch fruit?

just askin...

Reference:

17310913_1653568151615134_6832755125439068561_o.jpg

I don't like clicking a video that is suppose to explain how she pays for her lifestyle.. and the freakin video is 50 minutes long.. how about a summary from someone.. is there a certain place along that timeline worth watching??

Summary: She hasn't done well in life trying to work angles, and this is the latest poor decision where she is still living hand to mouth. She is getting older, her looks are fading, and she is very lonely.

Youtube and creepy old men pay her a few hundred a month.

I don't like clicking a video that is suppose to explain how she pays for her lifestyle.. and the freakin video is 50 minutes long.. how about a summary from someone.. is there a certain place along that timeline worth watching??

Yes
Step 1 Throw your internet device on the ground....Hard
Step 2 Harder You are still here
Step 3 Mother Fucker! go back to step 1

just askin...

I don’t know why you’re asking me. Her and I have been split for somewhere around 7 years now. I’m going to have to guess narcissism though.

So basically she's a bullshit artist mooch. Who makes a little money on youtube because she has decent body and face.
I've known to many people like this over my life, who church their situation up in to being some kind of hoity toity "Im better then you" life experience. When all they are are whores whoring them self across Europe or a rod knock away from going from van life to homeless shelter life.

Just another girl with nothing to offer but a body

Summary: She hasn't done well in life trying to work angles, and this is the latest poor decision where she is still living hand to mouth. She is getting older, her looks are fading, and she is very lonely.

Youtube and creepy old men pay her a few hundred a month.

Yep. Not hot enough for Instagram. Some of those whores make up to $5000 every time they post on there.

I don’t know why you’re asking me. Her and I have been split for somewhere around 7 years now. I’m going to have to guess narcissism though.

wasnt a specific question for you, just a why do dumb girls take pics the way they take pics. It was kinda odd, but attention is a powerful motivator

^^watched a little on mute

She looks like she can't even spell fish.

I watched some of her videos and it just bums me out. Screams mental illness, untreated mental illness. Something I’m vaguely familiar with. She’s in a bad situation all of her own doing, yet to hear her talk about it

“it’s not my fault, this is not who I am.”

If all I had to do to make $5k every time I posted was show some tits and ass I'd be doing it as well. :laughing:

By age 37 totally irrelevant, broke, and probably caught up on drugs too. Flip her upside down and looks like she got beat with a maul.

Top Back Refresh