What's new

Hottest Wife of IBB

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
Digging thru indoor boxes for my IR thermometer.

Must be fair in my assessment of temperature of said wifeness ●

woods

I can fuck up literally anything.
Member Number
Probably about 98ºF since I'm work and she's home. After 20m or so with me, I'm guessing closer to 100º judging by the veins bulging our of her temples.

DMG

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Just checked with the IR thermometer, 97.5*. Currently getting a disgruntled WTF look, suspect a slight increase in the following minutes, will measure and report back.

Try a rectall thermometer.

D-Rat

Fartknocker
Member Number
Loc
Mesa, AZ
It's gonna be another 110 degree day today. I'll just leave her outside for an hour or two and win this one hands down.

ThePanzerFuhrer

The Rock Breaker God
Member Number
Loc
Wi
It’s my wife’s birthday today. Totally spaced it out ;(. Thank god I was able to sneak out and grab a present otherwise she would be hot for a good week or two lol.

smurfblue40

Baconologyst
Member Number
Loc
Sloughhouse Ca
cold as ice right now, seems kinda frigid, since I bought a new gun yesterday.....

told her, she could shoot it too.

My driver’s license was technically expired during part of the pandemic crap because DMV was shut down. After I got my new license Mrs tells me, “Good... now you can go buy guns” (I have been looking for a shotgun, and talked about a revolver for her)

I think I’ll keep her :grinpimp:

Last edited:
Member Number
Loc
Disco Bay, CA
I think my wife is hot

KnS.jpg

KnS2.jpg

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
Fuck who's wife the hottest! The real question is who's wife is still after that dick after 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, etc years of marriage?:flipoff2:

Menopause makes that very unlikely