What's new

Hottest Wife of IBB

114.jpeg

Maybe we should rename this thread ‘Batting out of our league”

This is the most recent pic I have from a wedding we were just at ......

This is a site where men drink beer, turn wrenches, and don’t act like whining ****s (well, the majority of us :flipoff2:)...so maybe hotter wife material just like men, and not sissy boys.

My wife is a helluva cook and cleans and has no problem with me spending more time in the shop than in the house or hunting predators constantly. Hard to find that in these younger women.

This is a site where men drink beer, turn wrenches, and don’t act like whining ****s (well, the majority of us :flipoff2:)...so maybe hotter wife material just like men, and not sissy boys.

My wife is a helluva cook and cleans and has no problem with me spending more time in the shop than in the house or hunting predators constantly. Hard to find that in these younger women.

Not sure what you mean, I’m too many beers deep after playing in the yard all day while she took the kids to the family cosmic Jewish zombie day....

36BBCD3A-8BD0-40C3-812F-A41D9C154063.jpeg

Now I’m drink’n watching Her teach our 14yr old how to cook. Either way..... I waited 40yrs before I even thought about putting a ring on anything.....

Not sure what you mean, I’m too many beers deep after playing in the yard all day while she took the kids to the family cosmic Jewish zombie day....

Now I’m drink’n watching Her teach our 14yr old how to cook. Either way..... I waited 40yrs before I even thought about putting a ring on anything.....

Man, we got married 13 years ago this year. I was 23, she was 24. Had we met when I was 20, probably would’ve married her then. It’s been so long I couldn’t imagine 40 years.

Yup...waited till I was just shy of 36 before I decided it was time.

I remember wanting to marry my ex when I was 24. Thought for sure she was the one. So glad I waited and held out

Top Back Refresh