Votes: 32 23.7%
  • Clit

Votes: 37 27.4%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • None

Votes: 45 33.3%

• Total voters
btw voted 'none', because piercings and tattoos are all good indicators of excessive vanity

I like a ring or small stud in one nostril. Multiple ear piercings is fine too. Tongue or belly button is meh.

not a fan of pierced nips or vag. God got it right the first time. No need to dress it up

Does it spray everygoddamnwhere when you piss? Was never taught to pull my foreskin back while pissing, and it'd always pick a random goddamn direction until I figured that one out on my own.
PA will pretty much be a second stream and depending on how you point it, will likely end up where you don't want it. In the woods, not a problem. In a bathroom I have to clean, have a kneel or a seat. Flip it over so the extra hole is on top and most of the extra stream goes away from you but some will tend to follow the ring and hook back towards.
Same thing more or less with an apadravya (if you're squeamish don't google that) out the bottom hole because it uses the same bottom hole as a PA.

To answer the original question, I'm with the 48ish%, nips, preferably of the "play with" variety, not just the "look at".

Didn't read the whole thread. Nose and eyebrow piercings are hot. GF has pierced nipples which are super hot.

That is all.

well, you called it a single ought last time you brought it up, so show us your stretched out dickhole

does it spray everygoddamnwhere when you piss? Was never taught to pull my foreskin back while pissing, and it'd always pick a random goddamn direction until I figured that one out on my own.
Pics are long gone, as is the piercing. Probably removed it 7(?) years ago. I stretched it to 00 just before calling it quits. It was 0 for the majority of its life (13ish years). Hole is mostly closed now. Does dribble a little. Could probably get a 8 or 6 in there but I havent had any jewelry that small laying around in years.
Didn't have too many spray and pray moments. Trick to the PA is twisting your dick 180* so the piercing is upwards when you piss. Anything that wants to come out the pierced hole just rolls down into the normal stream.
It was fun.10/10 would recommend. Wife enjoyed it. It was actually the least painful of all my piercings (and I pierced my own tongue with a blowgun dart) :laughing::eek:

Closest you're gonna get.

IMG-20220520-WA0003~2.jpg

apadravya (if you're squeamish don't google that) out the bottom hole because it uses the same bottom hole as a PA.
That's the one straight through the head, right?

Finger on the bottom and on the end, pee upwards lol

That's the one straight through the head, right?

Finger on the bottom and on the end, pee upwards lol
Yes, vertically through.
Grab the top ball of the barbell, pull up. Pulls the bottom ball tight against the underneath hole, sealing it up, top hole stays close enough fit to not leak more than a drop or two.
Or take the bar out and do your best lawn sprinkler impression.

I’ve yet to see a girl with face piercings that I thought looked better because of them. Same with fake eyelashes. Those are the dumbest fads I’ve ever seen.
Rings in noses are for cattle and hogs. Point that out and people with nose rings get pissed.

Hey, I didn't tell you to look like livestock. :flipoff2::laughing:
nose rings.JPG

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh