• None

Votes: 45 33.3%

• Total voters

'84 Bronco II

El Chingón
Member Number
Loc
NM
I was watching a show with the wife and we started discussing which characters were the most attractive. The one she picked I said was only attractive at all because of her nose piercing which she thought was weird, which got me thinking.

Do you think piercings can add to the attractiveness of a woman, and if so, what type? Feel free to post pictures to support your argument :grinpimp: I preemptively tagged this thread NSFW, but as always, remember to link any pictures of piercings you can't see under a bikini and give a 35% warning…

Wife just got her belly button done as a "girls' day" with the daughters.

When I met her, she was pierced down south, but she doesn't want to get it re-done since it will require taking a few days off from adult fun time.

I'm a pierced and tattooed mutant and I find women without any of it far more attractive. Girlfriend has ears and septum. I don't mind the septum since it's a tiny plain ring. Wants to get her nipples done, I'd rather she didn't, but if it makes her happy...

Personally I dig septum as well as other styles of nose piercings. I didn't used to, I remember giving a few girls shit in high school that got nose piercings.

Now I find this fucking hot
206EB208-60D2-4DA8-9630-3E2377608D84.jpeg

I also dig nipple piercings too. Other piercings don't really do anything for me.

I was watching a show with the wife and we started discussing which characters were the most attractive. The one she picked I said was only attractive at all because of her nose piercing which she thought was weird, which got me thinking.

Do you think piercings can add to the attractiveness of a woman, and if so, what type? Feel free to post pictures to support your argument :grinpimp: I preemptively tagged this thread NSFW, but as always, remember to link any pictures of piercings you can't see under a bikini and give a 35% warning…
Face pearcings makes them look like a "gamer", a chick is a little wild, DTF, likes to party etc. I support that.:smokin:

I prefer no piercings.

Absolutely hate fake eyelashes too. My wife gets these "volumes" style which are ridiculous imo.

Does anybody else feel my pain and have a so obsessed with fake eyelashes?

I prefer no piercings.

Absolutely hate fake eyelashes too. My wife gets these "volumes" style which are ridiculous imo.

Thankfully my wife’s only beauty vice is getting her nails done. I don’t even want to know what she spends each month on them.

My 18yo (ex) step daughter. She’s killin me with the eyelashes. Could be worse I reckon.

I'm OK with one nip piercing, the ol sweet and sour vibe

Edit: is rather have big fake titties than pierced little titties lol

Personally I dig septum as well as other styles of nose piercings. I didn't used to, I remember giving a few girls shit in high school that got nose piercings.

Now I find this fucking hot
206EB208-60D2-4DA8-9630-3E2377608D84.jpeg
Meh, it typically comes with fake eyelashes, eyebrows, excessive makeup, etc as pictured.

I also dig nipple piercings too. Other piercings don't really do anything for me.

IMG_9989.jpg

They were fun when I saw them at 20 and it was a new and exciting experience. Since then I can do without.

Can't stand the septum deal ever.

Dated a chick with both nipples, that was hot. No experience with anything down south. Very surprised by that actually

IMG_9989.jpg

They were fun when I saw them at 20 and it was a new and exciting experience. Since then I can do without.

:laughing: I never considered that angle

Not sure why people keep bringing up eyelashes though, I didn't realize that was much of a thing outside hood rats. I hope we aren't going to start discussing NM eyebrows :laughing:

:laughing: I never considered that angle

Not sure why people keep bringing up eyelashes though, I didn't realize that was much of a thing outside hood rats. I hope we aren't going to start discussing NM eyebrows :laughing:
I unfortunately found myself in bath and body works this weekend. I saw 3 20 something girls with palm fronds glued to their eyelids.

Best I could tell they weren’t in a herd. they seemed be independent from one another.

I hate nose piercings. Oldest daughter has a small nose piercing on the side of her nose (don’t know the technical terms).

Youngest has numerous ear piercings, I’m a solid “meh” with those.

Top Back Refresh