Votes: 32 23.7%
  • Clit

Votes: 37 27.4%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • None

Votes: 45 33.3%

• Total voters
Used to work with a guy who had a prince Albert. He was always fucking random strange from the bar. He had it pull out one night mid stroke. He missed work the next few days. :lmao:

Really?

I was just talking to the Mrs about one (not that exact style, but same "location")

She wasnt against it, but it would have to be in the right spot for her so for now its just a discussion.

Frenum is a good entry level weiner piercing. Not through anything too fleshy, and once it's healed up and you get the ring sized right, it gets really good reviews. Doesn't do much for you though since it's not in a particularly sensitive spot.

Frenum is a good entry level weiner piercing. Not through anything too fleshy, and once it's healed up and you get the ring sized right, it gets really good reviews. Doesn't do much for you though since it's not in a particularly sensitive spot.
Thats one we were discussing. Unsure how long until we could be active again though. That time would be frustrating.

Currently, she is happy with me being all-natural so for now we may peruse the local sex shop and see if there are any options there to try first that may come sorta closer than the silicone base rings. We have one of those, but dont use it much.

Do you really want to clog up this thread talking about dick piercings? :confused: :laughing:
Yeah, I had a rather large (00) PA for years. Whatcha wanna know?

Damn, someone got bored last night :flipoff2:

I don't mind the taste of house keys, I'll suck on em anyway.
One caveat for the nipps for me though, I do like pierced nipples quite a bit, but some chicks go for these massive barbells that are like 2.5" long and it sorta kills the vibe for me. I like the hi speed lo drag ones better.
Maybe I'll link some shit later to show what I mean when I'm not at work.

One chick had these bars that were like 3" long and had FU on one side and CK on the other. Felt like rolling a literal house key around on my tongue. That was off-putting.

I guess I am old school traditional. I don't care for anything other than ears. Anything else on the face is a MAJOR turn off to me.

77A27096-2F0E-4F59-BE87-9025FA82A2A2.jpeg

Who was it at the old place that had a Jacob's Ladder?

Lucas fury sent the needles and barbells to that Canadian injun who then used them.

Dated a chick for a few years that had her hood pierced, she would go for a run then come back soaking wet ready to rub my dick raw. It bounced enough while running to stimulate, thankfully not enough to get her off.

Nip piercings are dump, Nipples are the most perfect thing to suck on ever, why ruin that with metal?

I prefer no piercings.

Absolutely hate fake eyelashes too. My wife gets these "volumes" style which are ridiculous imo.

Does anybody else feel my pain and have a so obsessed with fake eyelashes?
The next time you and the wife see a shredded truck tire on the side of the road just ask her does she want you stop so she can put it in her collection.

Just looked up a Prince Albert. :eek: I didn't even know something like that was possible.

The Jacobs Ladder is what I thought it was though.

Just looked up a Prince Albert. :eek: I didn't even know something like that was possible.

The Jacobs Ladder is what I thought it was though.

Look up ampalang. It's mentioned in the kama sutra. When my buddy got his done the piercer warned him that he might cum from it. Apparently the sensation is so powerful that your body isn't sure what to do and some people nut from it. He said he didn't.

Side story:

Same guy gets the piercing on Friday night. Shows up over an hour late on Monday with this weird swagger.
"T-bone, the fuck you been? It's fuckin 8 o'clock bro!"
"I know, I know, I got a good excuse though!"
"Oh yeah? What's that?"
"Mah dillllllzzzznick was bleeding."
"Your what?!"
"My dillznick. It was bleeding. Had to wait til it stopped."
"Doctor. Now."
"Nah I got it pierced on Friday after you left!" I'd been partying at his place and left after getting my other nipple pierced. Shoulda known it would get more serious. Further side note- the piercer was Russ Foxx. Google him.

Anyway, it was an ampalang that he had done and he said if he held it just right he could nut in a chick's hair, on her face, and on her tits simultaneously. But he did have to sit down to pee.

Last edited:
A lot more prudes up in here than I expected :flipoff2:

So all the "No piercing" folks, are you saying that you actively dislike even the typical ear piercings that 99% of women have, or that the piercings just don't do anything for you?
Yes to with disliking or meh about all piercings. If it’s not for fucking, breathing while fucking, or hearing me tell her how to fuck better I can do without the hole:flipoff2:

Look up ampalang. It's mentioned in the kama sutra. When my buddy got his done the piercer warned him that he might cum from it. Apparently the sensation is so powerful that your body isn't sure what to do and some people nut from it. He said he didn't.

Side story:

Same guy gets the piercing on Friday night. Shows up over an hour late on Monday with this weird swagger.
"T-bone, the fuck you been? It's fuckin 8 o'clock bro!"
"I know, I know, I got a good excuse though!"
"Oh yeah? What's that?"
"Mah dillllllzzzznick was bleeding."
"Your what?!"
"My dillznick. It was bleeding. Had to wait til it stopped."
"Doctor. Now."
"Nah I got it pierced on Friday after you left!" I'd been partying at his place and left after getting my other nipple pierced. Shoulda known it would get more serious. Further side note- the piercer was Russ Fox. Google him.

Anyway, it was an ampalang that he had done and he said if he held it just right he could nut in a chick's hair, on her face, and on her tits simultaneously. But he did have to sit down to pee.
F767402F-E684-465F-B45C-AD9EF20353E8.jpeg

Do you really want to clog up this thread talking about dick piercings? :confused: :laughing:
Yeah, I had a rather large (00) PA for years. Whatcha wanna know?
well, you called it a single ought last time you brought it up, so show us your stretched out dickhole

does it spray everygoddamnwhere when you piss? Was never taught to pull my foreskin back while pissing, and it'd always pick a random goddamn direction until I figured that one out on my own.

Top Back Refresh