What's new

Harbor Freight Fixture Table

ooh, i may even have a piece of pegboard kicking around, unless it got burned. that'd be close enough for bench dogs on a wood bench

that UJK guide, like the fireball one, looks sweet but too $$ for my need. I should be competent enough to draw out a grid, but guides are always helpful

I think it would be perfect to use to layout a hole grid on a existing table...

Keep the liittle guy as a wing or some folding small table.

These tables work great for this.

1706294545717.png

I've done something similar with a sheet of peg board and a centering punch that was the correct diameter. i think peg-board holes are on 1" centers and fairly accurate.
Damn thats pretty fuck smart too:homer:
I kind of feel like a dunce for that haha

Fuck yeah, you have a thread on this?
No, I planned on doing one when it's done. I wanted to add a sheet metal brake and some magnetic hold downs and stuff but now it's on the long list of half done projects. Table works great though.

Here are a couple of posts I have made about it:

This hasn't been available for awhile - at least around me. I was kind of hoping to use one of the Christmas Sale coupons to get a few bucks off of one. I also see that they raised the price from $169.99 to $179.99.
Still haven't been available anywhere close to me and now the price has gone from $179.99 to $189.99...
Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 12.05.53 PM.png

Still haven't been available anywhere close to me and now the price has gone from $179.99 to $189.99...
Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 12.05.53 PM.png
Same here. My store said they have yet to receive any of them and had no idea when they would.

The two stores closest to me both have them on display and at least the one had a few available after Thanksgiving, but they were bought pretty much as soon as they were delivered to the store.

Top Back Refresh