What's new

Harbor Freight 25% off coupon

30% off $10 and under

182525_63327860.png

Fuck yeah. I've been waiting for that to come back around so I can stock up on supplies and consumables.

FYI - it's for items under $20 if you're ITC.

1714137815744.png

Fuck yeah. I've been waiting for that to come back around so I can stock up on supplies and consumables.

FYI - it's for items under $20 if you're ITC.

1714137815744.png
Curious what you target. I know the gloves go on bigger sales more often. But looking throught the automotive section there are a lot of random greases and stuff to keep on hand in that list

Curious what you target. I know the gloves go on bigger sales more often. But looking throught the automotive section there are a lot of random greases and stuff to keep on hand in that list

Abrasives, gloves, shop towels. They carry some name-brand fluids and stuff now that are a deal at 30% off.

I have the dispensers for these all over the shop and under $10/roll is a steal.
1714139023014.png

And these are my favorite general hard and non-greasy shop work gloves. Always grab a few pair when they're cheap.
1714139102443.png

Battery Load Tester - 100 Amp, 6/12V Battery Load Tester

Retractable Test Leads - 30 ft. Retractable Test Leads

QUINN 8 In. Self Adjusting Wire Stripper - 8 In. Self Adjusting Wire Stripper

MADDOX Back Probe Kit, 22-Piece - Item 70614 Back Probe Kit, 22-Piece

BRAUN UV Leak Detector Black Light LED Flashlight - Item 59279 UV Leak Detector Black Light LED Flashlight

20 Amp 125v 2 USB Rapid Charging Outlet - Item 64424 https://hftools.com/app64424

Abrasives, gloves, shop towels. They carry some name-brand fluids and stuff now that are a deal at 30% off.

I have the dispensers for these all over the shop and under $10/roll is a steal.
1714139023014.png

And these are my favorite general hard and non-greasy shop work gloves. Always grab a few pair when they're cheap.
1714139102443.png
If you have a local Costco look into Scotts towels, I bought a 10 roll pack (55 sheets per roll) for under $14.
3 item limit, $4 Off from regular price.

Bought two packs, second one was for my mechanic friend (even wholesale it costs him more through his vendor for less).

If you have a local Costco look into Scotts towels, I bought a 10 roll pack (55 sheets per roll) for under $14.
3 item limit, $4 Off from regular price.

Bought two packs, second one was for my mechanic friend (even wholesale it costs him more through his vendor for less).

But they don't fit the cool dispenser. :flipoff2: I'll keep rolls on hand too, but these bucket dispensers are too handy when you can just walk but and rip one off the bottom one-handed when you're covered in oil and grease.
1714143854732.png

But they don't fit the cool dispenser. :flipoff2: I'll keep rolls on hand too, but these bucket dispensers are too handy when you can just walk but and rip one off the bottom one-handed when you're covered in oil and grease.
1714143854732.png
That dispenser would be perfect for bring your own cup day for Slurpees at 7-Eleven. :flipoff2:

1714143854732.png

Here is my fancy solution, paper tears off with no issue: two wood clamps clamped to the bench top, roll over the top with just enough drag so the roll can turn.

:flipoff2:

I make a list of all the cheap stuff I need so when this sale happens I know what to get. 5 item per day limit.

Top Back Refresh