What's new

Harbor Freight 25% off coupon

I picked up the newest version of the black widow HTE spray gun yesterday. Only a few stores got any in my area. The store near me only got four of them. $45 off.
20231228_155916.jpg
Waiting for them to release a detail gun in the spectrum/black window line. I'd like a better cerakote gun but rather pay HF prices than Iwata prices

Got some magnetic LED tow lights today with the 25% off. Thanks for posting that.

Any new coupons? Wanting to buy the motorcycle lift table this weekend.

I don't see anything even with the inside track. Might get a free bucket with purchase that's about it right now.

Any new coupons? Wanting to buy the motorcycle lift table this weekend.
Are you on the email list? I got a “we’ve missed you” one the other day for 25% no exclusions. I’ve never bought a single thing online but I check prices on stuff once in a while and open the links in the email so I’m guessing that’s why

Says in store only though

Are you on the email list? I got a “we’ve missed you” one the other day for 25% no exclusions. I’ve never bought a single thing online but I check prices on stuff once in a while and open the links in the email so I’m guessing that’s why

Says in store only though
I get one a year or so, don't have one now. They have one in stock at my local store, could I use yours if you aren't going to?

I've emailed them asking to be put in the 25% coupon list and.....crickets.

Got passed on a 25% coupon from a member on here. Not sure if he want to be named or not but big thanks to him. If anyone wants to use it. If no one calls out for it, I’ll head back before it expires Thursday. Just have some common courtesy to say you used it :flipoff2:
899FF058-9AA3-4596-8A74-96759427A6FC.jpeg

Looking for a coupon so I can buy an air compressor if anyone has one

There is one 25% off one item. Got it 2 days ago in my email. But if click on it it takes you to the 15% off certain items.

Anyways going to check it later to see if it works on a winch.

I used the 15% off coupon on Saturday and got the 27 gallon stand up air compressor for my little home shop. So far its been working well

1712449295674.png

worked for me today. Got in a email on Thursday.
So I didn't read the words in the red header. That coupon was for you and you only (or whomever used it first). I needed a battery charger/jump pack last night and printed this out, and was told it was already scanned (oops :homer:).

I have not been getting the emails so the woman at the cash register gave me the customer service number. I am not sure I feel like slogging through that automated phone support network! :shaking:

So I didn't read the words in the red header. That coupon was for you and you only (or whomever used it first). I needed a battery charger/jump pack last night and printed this out, and was told it was already scanned (oops :homer:).

I have not been getting the emails so the woman at the cash register gave me the customer service number. I am not sure I feel like slogging through that automated phone support network! :shaking:
Had that happen once. Was told to use it and when I tried, it had already been scanned. Told them I'd just gotten it (which I had) and they gave me the discount anyway.

:laughing::lmao::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

I'm not a club member but I created an account awhile ago to make an online order & now I get their spam texts 2X / week. I think the secret to getting a 25% no exclusions coupon is to not buy shit from them for awhile. We got one of those 25%ers 4/5 & used it 4/6 to save $175 on a plate compactor we wouldn't have bought for $699 . . . but for $524, it's cheaper than renting 3X . . . so TL/DR = their evil plan worked :homer:

Top Back Refresh