What's new

Harbor Freight 25% off coupon

25% off:
Screenshot_20231020-053808-168.png

Aaron Z
If no one else wants it, I'll use it 😁

Any new coupons?
There's a 10% (15% for itc) no exclusions coupon right now through tomorrow.

Seeing rumors on FB that the new 25% "we miss you" coupons will now be tied to your e-mail and/or phone number so no more giving them away or selling them to strangers. :laughing:

Seeing rumors on FB that the new 25% "we miss you" coupons will now be tied to your e-mail and/or phone number so no more giving them away or selling them to strangers. :laughing:
That is true, I just got one in my email. and the coupon is tied to my email, in the blue part under the 25% it has my email address listed.

That is true, I just got one in my email. and the coupon is tied to my email, in the blue part under the 25% it has my email address listed.

Makes me wonder if they're checking. Like trying using someone else's phone number and see if they even look.

I have an second number that I used several times and then stopped to see if I could get them to send me one. People are saying if you don't shop for 60 days you'll get one.

Makes me wonder if they're checking. Like trying using someone else's phone number and see if they even look.

I have an second number that I used several times and then stopped to see if I could get them to send me one. People are saying if you don't shop for 60 days you'll get one.
the 60 days sounds about right...or maybe not even that long. When was labor day? lol. Right around then was last time i bought stuff there.

You guys are getting coupons? I’m one of their members and don’t get one. Who has a dick I need to suck in order to get 25% off cheap low quality tools?

You guys are getting coupons? I’m one of their members and don’t get one. Who has a dick I need to suck in order to get 25% off cheap low quality tools?
I agree with that too, this is the first time i recall getting a coupon at all, but i'll admit it pisses me off standing in line behind every motherfucker who's fumbling with their phone for 5 minutes trying to find the coupon.

I agree with that too, this is the first time i recall getting a coupon at all, but i'll admit it pisses me off standing in line behind every motherfucker who's fumbling with their phone for 5 minutes trying to find the coupon.
I’m just wanting this mysterious 25% off coupon. Do I need to spend lots of money there before being asked to spend LESS money there?

I would have expected an email at some point but who knows. I only have an account with them….

I’m just wanting this mysterious 25% off coupon. Do I need to spend lots of money there before being asked to spend LESS money there?

I would have expected an email at some point but who knows. I only have an account with them….

The trick is to apparently stop spending money for a while (60 days maybe? :confused:) and they send you an email and/or text with a "we miss you" coupon.

My latest one has the email address I use for it on there.
The trick is to apparently stop spending money for a while (60 days maybe? :confused:) and they send you an email and/or text with a "we miss you" coupon.
The trick is to have two accounts with phone numbers set up, one where you spend money and the other where you don't normally spend money.
Being as you haven't been there with the second account in a while they start to send you emails with coupons.

Aaron Z

My latest one has the email address I use for it on there.

The trick is to have two accounts with phone numbers set up, one where you spend money and the other where you don't normally spend money.
Being as you haven't been there with the second account in a while they start to send you emails with coupons.

Aaron Z
That's what I'm trying right now. Can't remember when I used the spare account last, but I should be getting close to the 60 day mark.

I've gotten a couple in the last several months, bought the offroad jack with one and the large ultrasonic cleaner with another. Both times the coupon they sent me said "no exclusions". I had another I didn't use because stores are all over 70 miles away from me. They usually are good for a few weeks though. Got the free bucket deal when I bought the cleaner too. And I don't fumble around with it, I have that shit cued up.
:flipoff2:

No exclusions! :bounce:

Then it lists exclusions. :shaking:
Considering the exclusions they usually put on the discount coupons its a pretty good deal. About all you can buy with the “exclusion” coupons is a shop rag. Lol

Welder took a shit this weekend. Tired of fixing it so looking at the Vulcan line after seeing some good reviews. Anyone got a 25 floating around?:smokin:

Last one I had expired on the 8th, the only thing I have is a couple of Titanium coupons:
Screenshot_20231113-232155-307.png

Aaron Z
Hadn’t looked at the titanium line much. To the google cave! Appreciate it

How do you keep getting these? I get their emails and I've replied asking and only get sent to their normal coupons.
Luck? Not sure how their system works, if I remember correctly, they have my address tied in with my phone number so they may be trying to push traffic to my local stores?

Make a few more and change the last 4 numbers.
Then I would have to figure out what system they're using for their barcode so I could redo the barcode and all that fun stuff.

Aaron Z

Luck? Not sure how their system works, if I remember correctly, they have my address tied in with my phone number so they may be trying to push traffic to my local stores?

Then I would have to figure out what system they're using for their barcode so I could redo the barcode and all that fun stuff.

Aaron Z
Edit: barcode is different. Probably wouldn’t work unless the person types the code in manually when the barcode doesn’t scan after fucking with it in photo shop.

Last edited:
Edit: barcode is different. Probably wouldn’t work unless the person types the code in manually when the barcode doesn’t scan after fucking with it in photo shop.
Photoshop? There are much simpler ways to redo a barcode (type it up in Word (or use any of the million online barcode generators), screenshot it and paste it into Paint).
Just need to verify what barcode format they are using.

Aaron Z

Excludes all the "good stuff". I might drop in to see if there is anything I want. Anyone planning to get anything?

182405_56752204.png

Excludes all the "good stuff". I might drop in to see if there is anything I want. Anyone planning to get anything?

182405_56752204.png
I picked up the newest version of the black widow HTE spray gun yesterday. Only a few stores got any in my area. The store near me only got four of them. $45 off.
20231228_155916.jpg

Top Back Refresh