What's new

Guns you want to own just because

I'm a Glock guy too. Currently carrying my Glock 7. Yeah, it was expensive but being made out of porcelain, I can see where the cost comes in.

Couple of guys I know brought them back from the Falklands after Austria was trying to invade the South Sandwich Islands. Pretty rare to get a battlefield pickup Glock 7 but damn are they sweet.

No way that came in legally. Glock 7 and a Falklands bring-back:grinpimp:

Just need to get some black tallons for it and you will be able to shoot through bull dozer blades.

Hell of a score, just don't let the ATF find out especially if you value your dog.

Gunracer, don't be a hater just because TX97 has the good shit.

Black text win for Texas97 fail for Artard being a tard.

Because this thread is lacking in pictures IMI Deagle:

20210228_130139.jpg

:stirthepot:

A buddy has one with the 7.5" barrel, and it makes shooting .44mag comfortable by comparison to the 454. I can't imagine what it would be like with a 2.5" barrel.

My father in law's cousin let me shoot 18 or so 454s through his then 24 45 colts through it. I almost fell forward from the lack of recoil from the 45 colt on the first shot.

I'm a Glock guy too. Currently carrying my Glock 7. Yeah, it was expensive but being made out of porcelain, I can see where the cost comes in.

Couple of guys I know brought them back from the Falklands after Austria was trying to invade the South Sandwich Islands. Pretty rare to get a battlefield pickup Glock 7 but damn are they sweet.

Glock 7's are cool as hell but not near as hard to find as my Phaser type 4 sorta of like the ones on Star Trek with more settings and a 5 mile range !

Just need to get some black tallons for it and you will be able to shoot through bull dozer blades.

thats what I really have not been keeping up with

ammo

it seems like there are lots of bad ass kinds of 40 cal ammo now..

i need to get more ammo soon..

i used to get it by the case back in the day, i had more ammo then i could ever use, or so i thought..

I would like a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan 454 2.50".

A long time friend had a Taurus Raging Bull in 454. he liked to load them hot too. That thing was painful to shoot.

I do want a Ruger Alaskan in 44 mag though. Found one locally for $1k but really don't have the extra coin to throw down on a just because pistol that really has no use other than punching big holes in paper. lol

thats what I really have not been keeping up with

ammo

it seems like there are lots of bad ass kinds of 40 cal ammo now..

i need to get more ammo soon..

i used to get it by the case back in the day, i had more ammo then i could ever use, or so i thought..

You would definitely love RIP ammo.

https://g2rammo.com/handgun-ammunition/rip/

It's pricey, but there's nothing else on the market like it.:grinpimp:

You would definitely love RIP ammo.

https://g2rammo.com/handgun-ammunition/rip/

It's pricey, but there's nothing else on the market like it.:grinpimp:

Mom picked up an S&W in .380 asked me to get her ammo, I saw the RIP rounds on a table, after oooohing and ahhing I decided they weren't for mom.:laughing: the sharp edges and the name are just nasty. I pray she never "needs" it but glad she finally got one even if she waited till she was 72.

It is the only commercial gun chambered in it. Didn't realize that when I bought it!:laughing: But it is pretty cool and Bonnie and Clyde had one with them when they were killed.

Apparently you can make brass out of 357 casings, though. I had plans to get dies and start loading for it but got distracted by other projects.

I would sell it for about what I have in it with some original brass, a few unshot cartridges I have collected and an extra mag. It's a shooter not a collector so it's only $400. PM me if you are interested.

Ya need the .357 Maximum cases IIRC they are 1/10 of an inch short. some austrailian company kangaroo headstamp is making new rounds but not much cheaper than the 80 year old stuff "collectors" are selling.

$400 is tempting, thanks dick:flipoff2:

I would sell it for about what I have in it with some original brass, a few unshot cartridges I have collected and an extra mag. It's a shooter not a collector so it's only $400. PM me if you are interested.

I'm in if he isn't

Top Back Refresh