What's new

Guns you want to own just because

M1 Carbine, same reason. I already have a Garand.

Would also like a FNH 5.7N, old Colt Peacemaker or similar, and a 1894 30-30 carbine. All shooter grade, not presentation or anything fancy that I can't shoot.

Back when I got out of the Army, I decided I wanted to collect a sample of every weapon an American Infantryman would have carried throughout our history (versions I could obtain without jumping through a bunch of hoops)

I just never got too excited about the M-1 Carbine, or the M-9 pistol to own either

All of them! :flipoff2:​​​​​​

As mentioned, M1 garand, M1 carbine, BAR, really pretty much every us gun from WW2. :grinpimp:

Bunch of good original lever guns would be sweet too.

Another random one I thought was cool that I saw in an old catalog my buddy had was an over/under with 2 different calibers. They had a huge list of damn near any common caliber that you could get it in. I don't know why, I just thought it would be neat gun to have. I could never really nail down which 2 calibers though :laughing:

Here's an interesting twist on a similar concept, not sure how I like the adapters though

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/08/...ion-gun-shoot-dozen-different-calibersgauges/

A .375 H&H, even though the only practical use for one would be getting to shoot a nilgai someday.

I've got an Garand and an M1A, so a carbine to complete the mix

A real aug - have an msar and it's great other than the msar quality

Need to finish rounding out the roller delayed collection. Have a 93/33 kit just need to get a reciever - RTG needs to hurry up on their new one. Need a 91 but those are fairly easily available.

I'm slowly on the hunt for material to build a ~75% scale puckle gun. Brass is spendy in those sizes, but it should be doable.

I’ve always been ashamed of this. But I’ve always kinda wanted a Chiappa Rhino.

M1 Garand
Remington SP10
Remington Wingmaster in 16ga
Grease gun
MP5
MG42
M-60
M249
M240B
Ma Deuce
Barret M82

All of them! :flipoff2:​​​​​​

As mentioned, M1 garand, M1 carbine, BAR, really pretty much every us gun from WW2. :grinpimp:

Bunch of good original lever guns would be sweet too.

Another random one I thought was cool that I saw in an old catalog my buddy had was an over/under with 2 different calibers. They had a huge list of damn near any common caliber that you could get it in. I don't know why, I just thought it would be neat gun to have. I could never really nail down which 2 calibers though :laughing:

Here's an interesting twist on a similar concept, not sure how I like the adapters though

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/08/...ion-gun-shoot-dozen-different-calibersgauges/

My oldest son has a Stevens .22/410 O/U that he got from his grandpa. I think it was my FIL’s dads gun. It’s a neat little shooter.

A couple that have been on the want list for a while.

MP5SD2
M2 Carbine
Singer 1911
Holland & Holland bolt action in .404 Jeffery
Winchester 1895 in .405 Winchester

A .375 H&H, even though the only practical use for one would be getting to shoot a nilgai someday.

Mine has been to Africa twice (when it was dads), but it’s also been Elk, deer, and Antelope hunting.

With factory (or equivalent hand loads) 270’s and 285’s, it shoots about the same as ‘06 out to about 300 yards, fights the wind a little better too.

it also does coyote/rabbit/squirrel duty, although it may be slightly more gun than needed at times.

I've snagged some of my "grail" guns in the past few years, including a nice, all IHC M1 Garand, a like new Marlin Camp 9, and a JM Marlin 1894 .357. I'm working on a full size Uzi at the moment.

On my short list, is a National Postal Meter, IBM, or Quality Hardware M1 Carbine. I've got a soft spot for Marlins, I need a Camp 45 to go with the 9, and I need all the other flavors of Marlin 1894, 1895, and 336.

Pipe dream would be a WWII or earlier Colt or Remington Rand 1911.

I'm all over the map, and have a long list, here's a few in no particular order:

Mauser C96 Broomhandle
Krag Jorgensen
Remington Rolling Block
Trapdoor Springfield
Webley revolver
Remington Model 8 or 81 (I need one every caliber)
Winchester 43 (every caliber, all the "insects")
HK P7
HK MP5
Steyr AUG
M1A black/walnut National Match or Loaded
OG Ruger Police Carbine
Browning BDA
Browning Hi Power
S&W 41
Walther PP
Walther P38
Galil ARM
Ruger 44

I'm sure there's at least a dozen or more others I'm not remembering.

More than I have room for. :flipoff2:

Off the top of my head.

Big Horn Armory .500 S&W model 89
475 Turnbull
444 Marlin
Let’s just say a bunch of lever guns to make a shorter list (357, 45 LC, 44 mag, etc.)
M1 Garand
Big bore pistols

Always have my eye out for an FNC.

They are way overpriced for what they are, but I still want one.

Would like a garand, but it isn't different enough from my m1a to be top of the list.
Really want to get the 1917 Springfield that belonged to my grandfather from my uncle.

MP5 is on their as well.

almost all of my guns are just because already :laughing:

i think i'd like a M240 just because :laughing:

otherwise, there are still several more lever actions that are destined for my wall :rasta:

RPD, AK-12, Browning Gold Light 10 Gauge, SVDM, Nagant M1895, something in .41 Mag, Winchester 1895 in 7.62x54r and I am sure a pile of other stuff. Combloc stuff is neat to me.

Juat a bone stock registered M16 lower for me (way too expensive now) so that I can have a subgun in .22lr, 9mm, 45acp, whatever and a light MG in just tons of whatever cartridge that I could make function. Other than that I would want an early Winchester '94 with a saddle ring.

Top Back Refresh