Got pounded hard in the rear by a BroDozer

crispins

FJB
Member Number
Loc
Pigeon Forge, TN
And I didn't like it.

Driving my 95 F150 turning into my office today

I look in the mirror and see the truck behind me is slowing down (I always watch for that)

I then see the rear of the truck is now in the air and it is going to hit me.

Fucking dude in a F350 jacked up about 6 inches with huge wheels plowed into him tossing him into the rear of my truck.

Honestly, I am surprised at how bad my back and neck feel.

I just now got home and am going to sit on the couch and take it easy for the rest of the day.

The old man in the 2021 Colorado was pretty shook up, his truck was pretty fucked.

The F350 front is pretty dented in but still drivable.

This is the 3rd accident I have been in throughout my life, every one of them I have been hit from the rear.

My truck is more dented in the rear (I bought it predented some back there) and missing a taillight

Kinda has me rethinking if I want to be in a thin little can of a car or just keep shoveling money in the tank to get my 12 MPG and be in something that has actual steel in it.

Looking at the Colorado and how fucked up it was compared to my truck really was interesting.

I didn't get any pics of the trucks but took one of the skid marks.

The big single mark going to the left is the F350

The straight pair is where he pushed the Colorado into my truck.

20210220_111829.jpg

I am thinking about it.

My head hurts so bad I have all the lights off.

Go to the ER man. Being rear-ended does alot of damage to the head, back, neck.

I always rolled eyes at people for claiming injuries from being rear-ended until it happened to me. 15mph impact fucked my lower neck for life.

Well, in a "thin little can of a car" you'd likely be hurting less, at the same time, you likely wouldn't have been able to drive it home. I've wrecked old junk and new junk, I'd rather wreck new junk if I have a choice. I rear ended a newer SUV with my '70 C10. I was doing maybe 20mph but incident but I also had to hold myself in the seat, even in my early 20's I could feel that little hit in my back and shoulders for a couple days afterward. I packed a '13 Civic into the ditch completely sideways a few years ago at the same speed (black ice) and wasn't even sore afterward

I am thinking about it.

My head hurts so bad I have all the lights off.

Don't think.GO.I've been hit 3 times (2 head on and 1 t-bone).1st one landed me in the hospital,other 2 I waited a few days.Big mistake and I still have problems that I feel are related 20years later.

No pics of the trucks?

And youre thinking of driving a toaster?

whats wrong with you brah.

And I didn't like it.

I look in the mirror and see the truck behind me is slowing down (I always watch for that)

Fucking dude in a F350 jacked up about 6 inches with huge wheels plowed into him tossing him into the rear of my truck.

I just now got home and am going to sit on the couch and take it easy for the rest of the day.

The old man in the 2021 Colorado was pretty shook up, his truck was pretty fucked.

This is the 3rd accident I have been in throughout my life, every one of them I have been hit from the rear.

My truck is more dented in the rear (I bought it predented some back there) and missing a taillight

Kinda has me rethinking if I want to be in a thin little can of a car or just keep shoveling money in the tank to get my 12 MPG and be in something that has actual steel in it.

Looking at the Colorado and how fucked up it was compared to my truck really was interesting.

Right there alone prove the point I have always said. Gas mileage in a small car is useless in a wreck. If you're saving money in a small car on gas, you're going to need all that money you saved once you get into a significant collision.

Well, in a "thin little can of a car" you'd likely be hurting less, at the same time, you likely wouldn't have been able to drive it home. I've wrecked old junk and new junk, I'd rather wreck new junk if I have a choice. I rear ended a newer SUV with my '70 C10. I was doing maybe 20mph but incident but I also had to hold myself in the seat, even in my early 20's I could feel that little hit in my back and shoulders for a couple days afterward. I packed a '13 Civic into the ditch completely sideways a few years ago at the same speed (black ice) and wasn't even sore afterward

Work as a Firefighter performing IMVA's and report back.

Go see a doctor dude.

And, never leave the scene of a multi vehicle accident without a police report. Lie about potential injuries if that's what it takes to get them there.

Like all the others have said get thee to the ER NOW and get checked out, you don't fuck around after getting hit from behind
And file a late accident report, damn why don't people call the cops on accidents like this

ALWAYS GET PICS!

Not just for our entertainment, but just in case someone's insurance doesn't become a pain in the ass. Just because cops show up and do a report, doesn't always mean they will have pics, or that they will have pics that show everything. You need pics of the damage to all vehicles involved and pics of the positions of the vehicles in relation to each other. Trust me, it will be well worth it in the long run, especially if someone has shitty insurance that looks for any out they can take to get out of paying.

Don't think.GO.I've been hit 3 times (2 head on and 1 t-bone).1st one landed me in the hospital,other 2 I waited a few days.Big mistake and I still have problems that I feel are related 20years later.

This. I've got to be careful not to sleep with my head turned because of a totalled 1964 Mustang 20 years ago...

Go to the ER right now!

Did the cops show up?

Light sensitivity could be a concussion. Another vote for getting down to the hospital.

And I didn't like it.

So you had an unexpected threesome , sounds like you didn't get the Penthouse version.

Really see your doctor ASAP .

Top Back Refresh