What's new

Get your Avatars up.

Yeah, it is...a few months ago they asked for banner contributions and I threw that out there, it's from 4 years ago at Moab. If it's my parting gift to that place, then I'm ok with that.

you need to get them hoop scissors chopping again

I want animated avatars so I can use my proper avatar
105668096646ebe5c42c65e.gif

Got mine done and changed my PBB one as well since they forgot to lock out black stars from doing it :whistling:

Now I just have to figure out how to make it happen.

photo1676.jpg

Same old avatar with new paint job to match Irate4x4 color scheme.
Wonder if we can change our old +P avatars to a universal one to commemorate its death, maybe a fond memory like a blender or bottle of bleach, I would suggest :flipoff2: but I think they would censor it.
PS this site needs blender and bleach smilies
EDIT found the :blender:

Last edited:
It's super easy to make that your avatar on this site. Just click on your profile, at the bottom right of the avatar, click "edit avatar". Load picture, profit.

Easier said than done, I can't seem to even remember how to size properly

Easier said than done, I can't seem to even remember how to size properly

Open your profile, hover over the stock avatar, in the bottom right corner it says edit avatar. Click that, load the picture from your hard drive. It allows you to crop it right then and there. Click save. Done.

Can all you people just keep with your original avatars? Otherwise I can't tell who is who. :flipoff2:

BTW: Did you guys all know that DRM is not really an old lady?

Too many flags, not enough silly shit from the old days.

Hey fucker, don't steal my avatar!:flipoff2:
I'm just glad I still had it saved, I had it 10+ years ago.

This is my most recent from the Snowback site.

Screenshot_20200522-003815~2.png

Last edited:
Hows that for a profile picture.

CjRUBbAr.jpg

Open your profile, hover over the stock avatar, in the bottom right corner it says edit avatar. Click that, load the picture from your hard drive. It allows you to crop it right then and there. Click save. Done.

Thank you! missed the first few times when i was trying to figure it out

I haven't been able to log on over there in well over a year, so I couldn't look to see what it was. Hopefully this one is close to my old one.

Top Back Refresh